Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 04:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

ya, i just saw something on the news where a huge section of highway or bridge washed out near San Diego. almost looked like a big sink hole.

Old 02-21-2005, 04:30 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Down in Creators neck of the woods[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They seem to always have sink holes in Southern Ca.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I saw they also had a Tornado around Temecula.

Old 02-21-2005, 04:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Down in Creators neck of the woods[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They seem to always have sink holes in Southern Ca.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I saw they also had a Tornado around Temecula.
sink, or stink holes? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] MD, i just went to check your latest photos, and the camera icon isn't there. guess you're getting pics approved?

Old 02-21-2005, 04:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, I finished the winch today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think it came out great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I posted pictures of it and, the bracket I made. They will need to cycle through and then, after I approve them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They'll be posted. The set-up weighs a total of 17 lbs. It squats the front down 1/2 inch. Good thing is, I can take it on and off by only 4 bolts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, if I want to lighten the front end, I can just take it off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2005, 04:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, being that close to the border[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess they could be stink holes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yea, I just updated some of the photos, should be about 20 mins. or so

Old 02-21-2005, 05:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer MD, i just went to check your latest photos, and the camera icon isn't there. guess you're getting pics approved?
Just approved them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Range Rover

just think how wet thay all are at holster

Old 02-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Range Rover

17 lbs why not put an ice chest w drinks in it ? just a thought

Old 02-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WOW MD.,. I think you may have gone a lil overkill on your plate thickneses [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hell you coulda made it outta aluminum with it that thick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Overkill better than under though i suppose.. you will destor you frame before you bend that thing.

Old 02-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Had a blast out there.

Had a nice relatively dry ride with a couple on Friday afternoon when I got there. It rained a little on Saturday. Not a lot, but enough to have to pull the chairs under the shade ramada (where I pitched my tent. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ) It did rain like crazy Saturday and Sunday nights.

Rancho Rd was in it's muddy glory on Sunday and the freaking MC riders trying to ride up it. I know I hosed a couple. And blackshot got one when he got stuck. Heck, I think the whole group got one guy one time. Track was in different conditions. Anywhere from sloppy to awesome.

Drive home was dry except for Los Banos to 99. Had some good heavy downpours in that area.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel