Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I traveled through 2 of the intersectons in effect, everyday, twice a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If there was a lot of accidents, I've never seen it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And, Like I said before, if you identify a problem area, you address it with direct enforcement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not once did I ever see the P.D.'s moto units there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and they have over 20 of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Well, I guess I've beaten this issue to death[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Back on the subject that brought us all together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have a buddy, who's thinking about selling his Dodge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and buying a new 6.0 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Boss asked a lot of questions today about the 10K limit on towing. I think he's looking at getting a 10K trailer for our Ditch Witch (and other equipment) as he says "The one we have is useless to us without someone with a Class A." Gave him the page with Classes in it from the VC. He's reading it and going "WTF?" Says you need to be a lawyer to interpret it. Ok, it's written in lawyer speak, but it's not that hard. Just break it down and it's clear. Went on to say "How to say something pretty simple in 5,000 words or more." Had to laugh, but it's kinda true. There are like what hmmm let me count...goes through like (h) or (i), so that's like 8 or 9 descriptions of vehicles that fit into Class C. Got to cover all the bases I guess.

Hopefully he remembers that come raise time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorHe's reading it and going "WTF?" Says you need to be a lawyer to interpret it. Ok, it's written in lawyer speak, but it's not that hard. Just break it down and it's clear. Went on to say "How to say something pretty simple in 5,000 words or more." Had to laugh, but it's kinda true. There are like what hmmm let me count...goes through like (h) or (i), so that's like 8 or 9 descriptions of vehicles that fit into Class C. Got to cover all the bases I guess.

Hopefully he remembers that come raise time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, majority of our screwed up legislators are lawyers or have lawyers doing the research for them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I understand his frustration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just mark this day down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and drop hints, as that day approaches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Talked to my coworker today. 12500(d) & 22406(a) is what he got.

According to the Uniform Bail Schedule he's looking at 130 for 12500(d) & 170 for 22406(a). I guess the boss is gonna pay the 12500(d). That one is correctable, but I assume that means he must get his Class A. Just wondering if he would get 1.5 pts for 22406(a) because he was supposed to have a Class A or if it's just 1pt. Hmmm. Any lawyers around here?

It really is amazing what you can find on the Internet if you look. That's the 2004 edition. I'm assuming it didn't change for '05.

Old 03-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

[qIt really is amazing what you can find on the Internet if you look. That's the 2004 edition. I'm assuming it didn't change for '05.[/quote]

Never ASSume that it is the same as last year. Remember, if they can fine you more they will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I was looking at the judicial council's website and didn't find a new one. The judicial council isn't the legislature...they aren't out to screw you. LOL

OK, I call lawsuit...Fresno State canned their woman's basketball coach at 3:30pm. Her lawyer said those two words every University hates: Title IX. Give em a couple days and they are in US District Court for the Eastern District of California. LOL. Had to laugh, a judge in that court ordered an entire law firm to go through 6 hours of ethics classes before 12/31/05. LOL. 20 hours to the lead attorney and forwarded on his order to the state bar. She's no longer with the firm. Oh sometimes you just gotta love judges who've had enough of lieing lawyers.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Seeing 1/2 of them lie each and everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's amazing the bar still exists[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wait a minute, the bar they belong to is down on the corner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
[qIt really is amazing what you can find on the Internet if you look. That's the 2004 edition. I'm assuming it didn't change for '05.

Never ASSume that it is the same as last year. Remember, if they can fine you more they will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][/quote]

So true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hate those three letters in that word[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And he's correct, I've looked up things in the CVC online, and came up with things from 1992[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I know, there have been changes since then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know on those particular sections, sub sections had been added, but, were missing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

While lurking on the site tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I came across this members photo page. Check out his winch set-up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

winch

Old 03-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Ordered a steering dampening stabilizer today for the Z400. Suppose to help on wear and tear of your arms and shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyone use one already? I ordered it from Ronnies's (advertises on the forum) seems like a nice guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Having it dropped mailed for me tomorrow from down south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel