Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

naw, drunk don't work on confusedette either... then she just passes out. but could ya bring a stash of diamonds, or a new home?

Old 03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK guys, time to step up to the plate and speak out. I'm linking a thread that I just started in an attempt to get some opposing feedback to a bogus article labeling us OHV users as "outlaws".

Here is the link Outlaws

This should hit home for a lot of you in this thread because many are from California. One idiot wrote in supporting the abolishment of OHVs in my area and the guy doesn't even live here, he lives in San Diego more than 100-miles away![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

One statement in the article falsley states that OHV's are not allowed to go cross-country in the high-desert. This is why we pay green sticker fees here in California and "yes" we are allowed to go cross-country as long as we stay on public lands / trails, stay out of Joshua Tree National Monument (this is has not been a problem just an obvious observation), and obey local laws and restrictions. These people move up here from the city and decide they want the whole damn place to themselves and want to change what has always been. Please give some feedback...I'm counting on you.

Old 03-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
You know all this talk about selling toys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MWQ would have a heart attack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] good thing he dont read over here very much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I REALLY WANNA GOTO FLORANCE and get lil confusedette drunk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/p But i really go wanna go man. i have an anual brithday campin trip this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] and i aint even gonna have my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i hate gettin older
No $h!t Festus, MWQ has sold only one bike he's ever owned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and he wishes he could buy it back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm going to hold on on mine for now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If the right buyer/amount came along, it will be gone though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd just turn around and put the money into more parts for the other 5 quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Don't you hate those annual things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know mines coming up soon, too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Think I'll be out riding with Skinner, LJ, and mstr in the hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
naw, drunk don't work on confusedette either... then she just passes out. but could ya bring a stash of diamonds, or a new home?
LOL, speaking of house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How's your coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Quad Patrol

J4K's, I'll sit down and write a nice article for your cry wolf writer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Amazing how he calls all of us "Outlaws" Atving, has turned into a great family sport[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love his comment "We need the Bureau of Land Management to protect the land that is supposed to be for all of us, as well as for generations to come." Don't we all have the same "right" to enjoy the "land that is suppose to be for all of us". I'll definately write a letter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I didnt say momma confuscious did I?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Cunfusedette is the 17yr old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but if diamonds what it takes for me to call ya pa... Im in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I aint buyin you a house though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 17 is all good in canada right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ok i quit now. no more playin confuscious lil girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she is prolly a spoiled bratt anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k i know you done her well pa.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
J4K's, I'll sit down and write a nice article for your cry wolf writer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Amazing how he calls all of us "Outlaws" Atving, has turned into a great family sport[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love his comment "We need the Bureau of Land Management to protect the land that is supposed to be for all of us, as well as for generations to come." Don't we all have the same "right" to enjoy the "land that is suppose to be for all of us". I'll definately write a letter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks a bunch rescuediver, I knew I could count on your support!

I keep thinking "what am I suppose to tell my kids"? "Sorry kids, you can't ride anymore. The land that is suppose to be there for ALL to enjoy is only available to those who deem it thier OWN PUBLIC land."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

17 is all good in canada right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It may be for Canadian, but you're a US citizen. It's illegal to travel abroad and get busy with someone under 18. Used to be you couldn't travel with the INTENT. Now, it's whether you did the deed or not. Even if it was in a drunken stouper in Amsterdam...you still get to meet Big Bubba.

And before anyone makes ANY comments (I know you all way too well), I saw it on 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, Dateline, one of those. I don't know it from a "personal" account as in I was charged under any applicable statute.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Thanks a bunch rescuediver, I knew I could count on your support!

I keep thinking "what am I suppose to tell my kids"? "Sorry kids, you can't ride anymore. The land that is suppose to be there for ALL to enjoy is only available to those who deem it thier OWN PUBLIC land."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Not a problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] People like that just ruffle my feather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Yea, "thier OWN PUBLIC land" for their own special interests[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
17 is all good in canada right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It may be for Canadian, but you're a US citizen. It's illegal to travel abroad and get busy with someone under 18. Used to be you couldn't travel with the INTENT. Now, it's whether you did the deed or not. Even if it was in a drunken stouper in Amsterdam...you still get to meet Big Bubba.

And before anyone makes ANY comments (I know you all way too well), I saw it on 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, Dateline, one of those. I don't know it from a "personal" account as in I was charged under any applicable statute.
HHHMMMM, Very interesting Skinner (as I place one hand, on my chin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]and the other, on my gun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't comment on that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well, actually, I could[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't see where the gov't can do anything to you. Where is their jurisdiction to charge you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] on a crime, when it may be legal, where you were at? Not that I'm am saying doing that is alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Because, it's NOT.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel