Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 01:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Nope, it's actually a law that was passed within the last few years....

It's amazing what you can find online. It's 18 USC 2423(c). Used to be they had to prove you travelled with the intent. Now it's just that you did travel and did what you did. Part of the PROTECT Act of 2003, I think was the year on that. Gets you like 5-30 years.

It generally has more to do with the child sex problems in SE Asia and South American, but it doesn't mean Uncle Sam might use it against you. Info at

CEOS (Section of the Dept. of Justice.)

You know, fathers and firearms make me REALLY nervous.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-16-2005, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYou know, fathers and firearms make me REALLY nervous.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have one for each girl's wanna-be boyfriends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Interestring reading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I understand why they did it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What I'm curious about is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]You actually knew where to find the sections[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

<----------- Needs to go to Canada...
'

To visit a friend. *looks around*

Old 03-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
<----------- Needs to go to Canada...
'

To visit a friend. *looks around*

Is there a loop in the law[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] that allows you to go to Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If so, Confused might want to get them to slam that hole closed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 03:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider

What about Oklahoma? <snicker>

Or better yet...how about Utah? Maybe Hoss even knows em.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:43 AM
Air Cooled Rider

MD, Google is a magnificant thing. Toss a few words in and who knows. Also helps to explain to your buddies who've moved 1/2 a country and some stalker chick is able to figure out their address. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Hint: never have your address listed in the phone book.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually, the 17 y/o is super polite, hard working kid. she cleans all the dishes every night, not a peep of a complaint. her 2 spoiled brothers fight over her non-stop, and she appeases them. she found a job on her own at Taco Bell, takes bus to/from work. plus keeps up school work. NEVER complains or whines about anything. i really couldn't have it any easier for a teenager. my sons? well, i'm looking for property close to the prison cuz i can see where this is going (j/k). but they have a serious rivalry at 18 months apart, and it's only getting worse.

criminals....? canada?? yep, we'll take them just like the rest of the immigrants and other POS we let in. I'm so glad we've allowed boatloads of vietnamese in here years ago, because now they rival the bikers for total control of the drug trade/grow-ops. yep, cultural diversity, what a wonderful concept. it's so wonderful to add new layers of criminals to your country and then be branded a racist for not agreeing with it. and don't get me wrong, i've got good friends that have immigrated from Poland, Czech, India... but we sure have let in a lot of people that see us a virgion territory for criminal empires.

okay MD, on the house, i've gotta put in tile (wanna come help, i'll take ya for lotsa good rides), gut one bathroom and put soffit over my eaves. that'll pretty much do it. oh yeah, and a day of replacing plugs, switches and a few light fixtures. then we are DONE!

Old 03-16-2005, 04:22 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Skinner you worry me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] seems like in napoleon dynomite "your just jelous, cuz i sit here and talk to hot chicks on the internet all day" was you talkin to some young japanese girls? cuz like 12 is legal there for prostitution. But honestly i didnt read the USC but HOW THE F@CK can they punish you for doing in rome as the romans do??? thats like being charged for smokin weed in amsterdam in the US. NO. Besides. How is the us government gonna know if your off frollicing with some scandanavian teenager? unless the scandanavian goverment turned u over. Really you have nothing to worry about anywhere as long as you dont **** daddy off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 08:39 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
You know all this talk about selling toys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MWQ would have a heart attack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] good thing he dont read over here very much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No $h!t Festus, MWQ has sold only one bike he's ever owned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and he wishes he could buy it back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Selling a toy??? OMG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just for the record I have only sold 1 toy since my oldest was born, in the last 19.5 yrs. Did turn over a few before that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Dont miss that '79 Can Am 250 very much. Do wish I still had my '73 CZ 250 I had as a teenager though.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel