Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

The thing is, you only gain 1/2 of the larger tire diameter anyways. The highest thing you can go over is either where your diff. is, or some other spot on the axle (AND you have someone spotting you or you know EXACTLY where the diff is.)

I have this eery feeling the day is going to go by REALLY REALLY slowly....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The thing is, you only gain 1/2 of the larger tire diameter anyways. The highest thing you can go over is either where your diff. is, or some other spot on the axle (AND you have someone spotting you or you know EXACTLY where the diff is.)

I have this eery feeling the day is going to go by REALLY REALLY slowly....
LMAO. Big Jacked up trucks = SPC or WMOP (Small ***** Complex or Want My Own *****)

They is totally pointless. even like rock crawler rigs and chit aind jacked to the moon. they just cut the fenders and chit. i know allotta jeep guys that go places crazy enough to make tou bunch cheeks rip the vinyl. they aint got huge lifts and crap. Just dont get it. its all a look at me thing.

Old 04-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

And then the a**hats pull up right on you at night at a stop light. With my Daewoo...the lights were OVER the car and not a problem. But with the truck it's like looking at the sun through binoculars.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Im one of them guys you hate in your daewoo. My headlights are adjusted for optimal brightnes in driverside mirror and rearview on compact cars [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i get flipped off allot but if they dont like the lights they can get out the way. I wouldnt be on they *** if they wasnt goin speedlimit or less in the left lane. if they goin 65 - 70 i wont foller so close. 75 i keep a nice distance and let that sucker get the ticket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
And then the a**hats pull up right on you at night at a stop light. With my Daewoo...the lights were OVER the car and not a problem. But with the truck it's like looking at the sun through binoculars.
After the 4" lift on my truck, we had the lights lowered. With the truck pulling a trailer, I knew I was blinding driver's in front of me. Especially when you see them switch the rear view mirror to the dark setting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

My brohter just took his jeep to the shop to get a bunch of "gadgets" put on it. I'm listening to him talk, but what he is saying, is "I'm a newby, don't know what I want, tell me what is best for my jeeep"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure the salesman is thinking "KACHING, KACHING[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]" as the wallet is opened up I know all I saw wwas dollar signs being spent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Brother is putting a Warn integrated X9000 winch on, bumper, back rack and whatever else. So far, that jeep has only seen dirt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]when I was driving it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while taking him hunting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess, I'll talk him into the Rubican with my other brother chasing him in his jeep. I should post pics for LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyways, we did see a Dodge with about a 12 inch lift, dual shocks all the way around (Fox I think) and stock tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wonder if he took off the meats, because of fuel mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Im one of them guys you hate in your daewoo. My headlights are adjusted for optimal brightnes in driverside mirror and rearview on compact cars [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i get flipped off allot but if they dont like the lights they can get out the way. I wouldnt be on they *** if they wasnt goin speedlimit or less in the left lane. if they goin 65 - 70 i wont foller so close. 75 i keep a nice distance and let that sucker get the ticket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wise man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] always, let the "other" idiot lead the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Wise man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] always, let the "other" idiot lead the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I drive safe and fast. never to fast for my visibility. thing that bugs me is you'll be traveling say 75 in left lane and some jackass will pull out in front of you and go 61 past the guy who is goin 60 in the other lane. so it takes him forever and then you have to slow down. WTF look in your mirrors people. Curtesy. Im in a hurry to get things done.... My truck will do 0-60 in 14.2 LMAO i just modifyin a song ;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i have no clue on the truck. It goes X.

Old 04-15-2005, 07:39 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Ugh. So i started getting vibes with the jeep. Had to do the 1" Transfer case drop. Didnt want to but it helps. Hopefully at the end of the month i can order my SYE and CV driveshaft as well as upper adjustable control arms. Thatll get rid of teh vibes and transfer case dropp all togather..

Anyways heres a new pic.

FLEX!

Thats in my backyard.

Old 04-15-2005, 11:12 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy..thing that bugs me is you'll be traveling say 75 in left lane and some jackass will pull out in front of you and go 61 past the guy who is goin 60 in the other lane. so it takes him forever and then you have to slow down. WTF look in your mirrors people. .
That totally pisses me off to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Of course I would never exceed the maximum speed limit on the roads in ca. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Unless of course My wife lets me drive her STS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel