Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
[I might have 2 more riders for the Poker Run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Friend FINALLY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] bought his quads. Went all the way down to basically Mexico to get them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2 '04 Z400's.
Where did he finally pick em up? At a local dealership?
No, he went down south for business. Picked up the trader[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and found a wife/husband that were selling the quads with their trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Drove down to area code 909[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and found the bikes were very clean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He picked them up today.

Old 04-19-2005, 08:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
well guys it's been a slice, but it looks like this forum has turned into a "where to ride" in CA.....which is great, but being an icicle-head, I think it's time for me to go the way of The Hoss/Whitewater, make like a baby and head out. BTW, nice pics of the Jeep LJ.

so long fellas, but i'll check in once in awhile. since i re-named all of ya, i should have some FBK founding-father status.
If it will help, I will stop posting in this thread.

Old 04-20-2005, 02:56 AM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, Confused is right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we've posted a lot in here about riding at Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and, we should of left it in the California thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I appologize for my part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't leave Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You are correct about renaming us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and being a Founding Father of the FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We should not have hi-jacked the thread like we did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not, like it hasn't been hi-jacked in the past[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Right Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And, Confused, you spoke of Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] has he not visited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] because we Californians[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] "ran" him off too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys, i wasn't whining or complaining. i don't wanna control the chat. yer all from there so it's perfectly natural to chat it up. just seems the time had come for me to retreat to my igloo. guess i meant i won't be as active as usual, but then i must be like a woman (eeeewww, ouch) and just can't resist sticking my nose where it don't belong and eavesdropping. MWQ, DON"T leave on my account, the more the merrier. if ya wanted to upgrade the thread and kick someone out, you'd wanna start with festus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. he's such a tomcat.

Old 04-20-2005, 08:45 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

OK, I wont leave, but I wont discuss riding in ca anymore in here. I promise.

Old 04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Sounds like you are confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer i must be like a woman (eeeewww, ouch) and just can't resist sticking my nose where it don't belong and eavesdropping
Don't know what you mean about not belonging[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You right at home in the FBk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, There was a quad rack just like yours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in the classified ads down here. The guy was asking $1500. Thing was like 11 feet long. Definately off a long bed. Are you down in Central California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and need some money for fuel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] to get home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

I was checking that thing out the other day in your pics. My god, how much does that thing weight with all the toys on it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

I just had eye surgery and can bearly read this screen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I look like a pirate with my patch over the eye[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I tell ya. that confucious sure is a canadian tail tucker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So whens the canadian summer rides scheduled. we can make em jelous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel