Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ofc, yer such a commie loving kook. at least i cheered for the US to beat the Czechs yesterday. I can't stand the vast majority of Eastern Euros i've had the displeasure of coming across. here's hoping you can increase your russian mob content X10 in Seattle, seeing how you love them so much. commie, commie, commie! (hey, that's a Boy George song you prolly still play in your PSD, "Commie Chameleon").

and it's 41 you disrespectful young pup.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I remember when the gov't spend a lot of money for me to "kill a commie for my mommie"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well, Happy Birthday there Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just turned 39 myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Confucious i strongly dislike russia hockey. but i have to root against you .. so what the hell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and hell 42 was pretty close old man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yup RD I guess he has to wait till monday to pick up his truck now cuz they are getting it Linex'd and stuff. and he has to run down to salem for the weekend. so he has to wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ohh well. I could buy his F-150 King ranch off him pretty cheap for my commuter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Yea, it's better to get all the stuff added on before you take delivery. That way, once you have it, you don't need to give it up for anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did he special order it?

A Ranch 150 for a commuter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Quad Patrol

I was going down the highway this morning, there was a guy driving his PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that had F750 empblems on the side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Truck was either a 250 or 350. I guess he thinks it looked cool. I could see putting a F350 on a F250 or a 450 on a 350 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to try and fool the chippies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not the I really advocate doing this (for apparent reasons) I just thought it was stupid looking.

Old 05-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

There really are some idiots out there. If you want the real thing, buy it. But then again, an F-750 is a Class VII (up to 33,000lb GVWR, IIRC) truck and requires a Class B in CA. So most people wouldn't buy one. I say buy the right truck for the job. Those people and those freaking pre-'05 F-250s! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorThose people and those freaking pre-'05 F-250s! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Couldn't agree with you more BR&W[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Confucious i strongly dislike russia hockey. but i have to root against you .. so what the hell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and hell 42 was pretty close old man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yup RD I guess he has to wait till monday to pick up his truck now cuz they are getting it Linex'd and stuff. and he has to run down to salem for the weekend. so he has to wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ohh well. I could buy his F-150 King ranch off him pretty cheap for my commuter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WTF!!!! I just posted a witty reply that had me ROTFLMFAO, and it didn't go thru???? Okay, i'll try it again.

so you'd rather cheer for Russia just to spite me?? wow, that really cuts deep man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I thot we were FBK brothers, but now your true commie-colors come out. So were you cheering the Czech victory over USA?? I bet you secretly yearn for an eastern european domanatrix with an Arnold-like build (perhaps a former east-German Olympian). Yep, "she'd" keep ya in line!!

as for the delay on bro's truck....well, there's a lot of 13 y/o girls' fathers breathing a huge sigh of relief this weekend![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

WTF!!!! I just posted a witty reply that had me ROTFLMFAO, and it didn't go thru???? Okay, i'll try it again.

so you'd rather cheer for Russia just to spite me?? wow, that really cuts deep man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I thot we were FBK brothers, but now your true commie-colors come out. So were you cheering the Czech victory over USA?? I bet you secretly yearn for an eastern european domanatrix with an Arnold-like build (perhaps a former east-German Olympian). Yep, "she'd" keep ya in line!!

as for the delay on bro's truck....well, there's a lot of 13 y/o girls' fathers breathing a huge sigh of relief this weekend![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Don't you hate it when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And, it never reads the same[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]the second time around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I'm on your side Confusedone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm a train Commie killer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] as a father, I'm breathing easier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2005, 02:00 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
There really are some idiots out there. If you want the real thing, buy it. But then again, an F-750 is a Class VII (up to 33,000lb GVWR, IIRC) truck and requires a Class B in CA. So most people wouldn't buy one. I say buy the right truck for the job. Those people and those freaking pre-'05 F-250s! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hay watch it. i have one. that truck did fine but i like the new one alot more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
hay watch it. i have one. that truck did fine but i like the new one alot more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
mstrquad, he's just jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that he has to drive a 2x4, standard cab, f150[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k I wish I had his car payments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can't beat that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel