Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquadMT DEW does it for me! Straight from the can, over ice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I used to be that way with Pepsi, except I could drink it at room temperature[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Diet coke did it fer me but I stopped that habit

Old 05-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Trasher
I hate being the passenger in the car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hit the "AIR"brakes all the time. People drive me nuts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
My oldest is 16 now and drives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Trying to sit on the "other side" while drivin is painful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I think I'll get that feeling sooner then I want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My oldest start to drive end of next month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
mine want to drive psd i had to say no drive moms van,

Old 05-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

smart move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

My son really is a good driver but it still drives me crazy not having the wheel in front of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

I learned to drive in our first PSD.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Quad Patrol

I can't believe you won't introduce him to the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] He'll always remember that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The first picture in my bio has a boy in the driver's seat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That got to drive the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He was all smiles. Consider him my son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My daughter already told her mom, she wants the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I told the wife, cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll get a new 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She just gave me one of those looks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Quad Patrol

msstrquad, On second thought, He was just renamed "Cliff" so you are probably right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] on telling him to drive mom's van[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Went and looked at trailers today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Getting closer to buy my new toy hauler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

mstrquad, do you know if a r.v. show is at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds this weekend? I know there is one at Cow Palace.

Old 05-11-2005, 03:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherMy son really is a good driver but it still drives me crazy not having the wheel in front of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't think you ever get used to that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When I am a passenger when the wife is driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I look out the side window, that way, I don't see her rear endind the car in front of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just don't see, why you need to be on someone's azz when you stop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] When I stop, the front of my hood, is at the bottom of the tires, of the car in front of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that way, when/if someone rear ends me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't rool into the car and get screwed for being to close[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and the only damage done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] is to the idiot's radiator from my trailer hitch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TrasherMy son really is a good driver but it still drives me crazy not having the wheel in front of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't think you ever get used to that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When I am a passenger when the wife is driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I look out the side window, that way, I don't see her rear endind the car in front of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just don't see, why you need to be on someone's azz when you stop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] When I stop, the front of my hood, is at the bottom of the tires, of the car in front of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that way, when/if someone rear ends me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't rool into the car and get screwed for being to close[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] and the only damage done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] is to the idiot's radiator from my trailer hitch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
My dad had someone rearend him a few years back and we had a trailer hitch on and the car ended up being totalled.. The only damage was a scratched bumper on the f250..

Old 05-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD...mstrquad is talking about his daughter. I think his son has another year or so.

I'm just glad I live 150 miles from everyone. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel