Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yeah, I had to go back and take “Screw off at Work 101”, to learn how to post a message again.

The b-room is approx. 150 ft2 with another 150 ft2 on the wall around the Jacuzzi tub.

Old 05-18-2005, 04:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
WoW... ol hoss remembered how to use a puter... I was beginin to think ya'll didnt have power out there or somthin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
well ofc, he ran out of duct tape for the gerbils (for the unspeakable things they do to those little rodents), so now he's been able to accumulate enough of 'em to run the turbine to generate electricity.

geez Hoss, whadda shame. ya just get back into the swing'o'things and i'm leaving for awhile. 5 days of riding, and then up north for 5 days of work. I'll be back by Memorial day weekend ( we don't get that; we get Victoria day weekend, which is this weekend coming up). so we'll have to leave it in OFC's capable hands to hack on ya.

and hey dude, what's up?? you've done like 3-4 posts and ya haven't once asked skinner about his fornication status.

Old 05-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Naw, I'm not into rodents anymore (they like to bite).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Leaving? WTF? I don't want to be left alone with OFC / post *****. Well...maybe I do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How is Skinner? Has he found a good LDS chick to shack up with yet? Better yet, the JW's usually come by in pairs (can you say skinner sandwich?).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMAO. I see HOss is still in fine form.

Yeah, no Mormon chicks. A friend of mine made this list of all the women I know online and mention (so he can keep them straight...) and the Mormon at the top of the list has a note to the tune of "Momon = frelled in the head." I lost it reading that.

Skinner Sandwich? Naw, that's ok. I'll just take one. I can barely deal with one woman's BS at a time. Not sure how Hoss and his ilk with a dozen wives handle it. Oh wait...they are obedient to the man right? You just lock them in their room until you need some service? If that's the case, maybe I'll go join. There's a church around the corner from my house.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Skinner, I’m quite picky on whom I choose to be one of my wives. First, I have a height and weight ratio requirement. Second, she must be college educated so she can adequately support me. Third, she must have some technical skills (i.e., welding, auto mechanics, kayaking / rafting, technical climbing, outdoor survival skills, erotic dancing, etc.). And last, but not least, a willingness to try “NEW” things. ?

And if Miss Kitty reads this, I’m currently recruiting.

Old 05-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

What is your height ratio formula? I go by the 5'0" 110lbs and for every 1" over 5' they can have 5 more lbs so at 6' she could weigh 170 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That there is OFC's recomended weight for womens. I take in factors for silicone or saleen boobies and stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i forgot Bust > Waist < Hips [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How man sheep you got now Hoss. I know its lonely with the family stayin up north [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

OFC, I’m not alone anymore. The fam moved down about 6 weeks ago. However, I still keep a ewe or two around just for fun.

Old 05-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

well thats good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So you took Screwing off at work 101 and are working on the more advanced classes now i see.. and you got you family down there. chit you gettin all settled in at your new location seems to bee. Hows the christmas quad treatin ya?

Old 05-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Skinner, I’m quite picky on whom I choose to be one of my wives. First, I have a height and weight ratio requirement. Second, she must be college educated so she can adequately support me. Third, she must have some technical skills (i.e., welding, auto mechanics, kayaking / rafting, technical climbing, outdoor survival skills, erotic dancing, etc.). And last, but not least, a willingness to try “NEW” things. ?

And if Miss Kitty reads this, I’m currently recruiting.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I figured to get them under the height and weight ratio[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you shaved all the wool off of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I’m actually sitting in a Managers meeting right now. Thank God for wireless.

The 700 is bloody awesome! I haven’t had time to ride very much, but I’m quite impressed with the machine. It’s nice to have instant response.

Rescue, I’m LMAO.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel