Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

White...Im doing good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How about yourself?

Old 05-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Wow!! Did I pick the right time to come back or what?!?!?!
lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's funny you checked in when Hoss posted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Your ears must of been ringing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherIt's got to beat being in St. Louis like me now. Not coming back until Saturday night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I love sales meeting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Is that where you've been hiding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Luckily, I'm not in sales[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Welp ended up not going to pismo and instead went up and did some wheelin. Met up with some people up by the snow and hooked up with them. A couple lifted, locked, winched toyotas and a 70 somthing jeep and another toyota.. Ended up going across a pretty fast and deep river and some mud holes. Had water up to the doors but it was fun! I met up with em at like 4 or so and didnt get outta there till 7:30. Gave em my cell number so the can call meh next time they come up an go wheelin. Its gonna be fun this summer..

Ill post some pics in a while of the creek and one of the toyotas having problems in the middle of the river. lol Dont have any pics of me crossing though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2005, 05:27 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, that sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm sure I don't need to remind you about the dangers of crossing swift and fast rivers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Especially this time of year. Where did you end up going? Next time you go, let me know. Maybe I can get my 2 brothers to go. They need to get their Jeep wheels wet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] for they are still "wet" behind the ears with running their Jeeps off-road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Near greys mountain campground off of Sierra Sky Ranch Rd above Bass Lake.
The "river" was flowing pretty good and i could feel the jeep move sideways at one point. But it was "pretty" safe. lol
Im getting the pics uploaded now.

Old 05-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

1st one:
You can see the "path" and my tire tracks on this side.
River

2nd:
Stalled just past the deepest spot. Said his battery came loose.

3rd:
Hookin up the strap.

he had to be towed back to camp the long way around..

Old 05-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: TrasherIt's got to beat being in St. Louis like me now. Not coming back until Saturday night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I love sales meeting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Is that where you've been hiding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Luckily, I'm not in sales[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I really don't have that many meetings but I think some of the locations could be better thought out. How 'bout this August in Phoenix for the next one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That's one of my sales territories so I have to deal wit it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01The "river" was flowing pretty good and i could feel the jeep move sideways at one point. But it was "pretty" safe. lol
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The last famous words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] "pretty" safe"

That river's going to be deeper and faster in the next few weeks, as this weather warms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Looks like fun though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherI really don't have that many meetings but I think some of the locations could be better thought out. How 'bout this August in Phoenix for the next one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That's one of my sales territories so I have to deal wit it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Make sure they put you up in a air conditioned hotel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Do you get to bring the quad with you? Imagine some of the areas have some good riding near by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel