Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
ummm.. how would you change the filter on the PSD if they only gave you a suck job. boy sounds like some of the fluid exhange joints are in cahoots with someone to jack up your tranny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
the snake-oil companies claim the fluid exchange cleans out the filter too. problem is; EVERYONE from service writer to mechanic to service manager has a financial incentive to upsell these fluid exhange gimmicks, so how do you really know? the chemical co. pays ALL of them a small amount per customer, but it adds up nicely by the end of the month. they have coolant flush machines, tranny fluid, several engine flushes (one is a valve/injector clean, another is whole engine/bottom end), etc... It so lucrative, the chemical suppliers provide the fluid exchange machines for free (provided dealer buys ONLY their chemicals).

hey OFC, are ya back again, or just lingering like a bad odor, a smelly fart in an elevator kinda odor? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Well, I have a question for you Ford diesel guys. I have always considered myself a Ford man, I have a 1977 F-150 and have owned numerous other Fords. Now I donate a lot of money to different charities such as Focus on the Family, Americian Family Association, Promise Keepers, Salvation Arm, etc. Now Ford is going in public announcing full support to homosexual groups. They are donating money to PRIDE & FLAG (or whatever those letters are...). Now those homosexual groups directly attack the companies I support. Therefore, I find it extreamly hard to support Ford and buy their products. Do you guys think this is out of line? What business does Ford (an automobile company) have supporting G A Y S? I have nothing against those people mind you, I just don't like how they belittle my charity groups.

Now I am out until Thursday, talk to you then! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:40 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hoss, Some of the first year 6.0's had problems (just like Chevy and Dodge on their set-ups) I wouldn't hesitate on getting a new 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only down side is the oil change is $90[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Unless of course you do it yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
How much is it if you do it your self?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hi MD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:40 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Have they started building a real truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] around their Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That does seem to be the hang up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:41 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

And I can't believe your would post that in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I wondered if anyone was going to notice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:43 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I am starting to see a new trailer on the horizons boyz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wife doesn't care what I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Someone slap me upside the head and wake me up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]!!!! However, I think I see the catch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] she gets a new car with leather seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Who's getting the better deal here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I see a weekend warrior coming soon to a driveway near me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
BITCHIN!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My wife drives a car with heated leather seats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:46 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: nedflanders

I agree! like some punka$$ kid coming into a Honda thread to talk up his 'Shee!! yer nuthin but a pot-stirring $hit-disturber MWQ!

get the standard tranny tho, from what I hear.
I sort of like being compard to a punk a$$ kid at my age. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thats what Ive heard too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: Catterman
Well, I have a question for you Ford diesel guys. I have always considered myself a Ford man, I have a 1977 F-150 and have owned numerous other Fords. Now I donate a lot of money to different charities such as Focus on the Family, Americian Family Association, Promise Keepers, Salvation Arm, etc. Now Ford is going in public announcing full support to homosexual groups. They are donating money to PRIDE & FLAG (or whatever those letters are...). Now those homosexual groups directly attack the companies I support. Therefore, I find it extreamly hard to support Ford and buy their products. Do you guys think this is out of line? What business does Ford (an automobile company) have supporting G A Y S? I have nothing against those people mind you, I just don't like how they belittle my charity groups.

Now I am out until Thursday, talk to you then! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I support a couple of those places too C. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Has Ford already done this?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

that queer group isn't a charity tho. i'll bet there are lots of inherent conflicts. like oil companies/auto manufacturers who sponsor charities, yet the same group might denounce use of autos/fossil fuels due to enviroment, etc..

my guess is Ford (and ALL the others) are trying to remain politically correct and keep ALL their potential market shares/groups happy. nobody is gonna wanna be seen as homo-phobic, but they probably don't realize some of the conflicts it creates. Personally, I'd ignore it.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
that queer group isn't a charity tho.
Im beginning to want to use the word queer more. It is much more appropriate than g@y.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel