Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 02:04 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

BTW MD, i'd love to spend the summer enjoying the fruits of our labor. but alas, the ball-reducer/controller will make those decisions. i'd rather see a big real estate crash so it'd be cheaper for me to upgrade. otherwisae, why move? that 320 acre spread in the North was sure beautiful, but no job= no acres.
LOL!

I too, am hoping this real estate market crashes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can't continue to climb the way it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] can it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
for me MD, i wanna compare apples. guys say they love their PSD, or Cummins or Duramax. BUT, they don't pull big weight, so naturally it'll be great. pull my load and then i can make a TRUE comparison. but you never get a chance to try and compare them that way. plus the longevity of that kind of work.
You are correct about never getting a chance to try and compare the trucks the way you want to use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Can only go by what guys say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] manufactorers numbers. I've pulled my fair share of weight with my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and it does a great job doing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
2 out of the 4 I mentioned above, pull heavy loads. One everyday. He's pulling around 8,000lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The other pulls a trailer 5-6 times a month.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
DaBeechboy has Miss Kitty on a short leash. I think she has to have his permission, before she can come out and play. Either that or she’s easily inseminated…ur…I mean intimidated by our “Man” trucks.

Yeah, I haven’t seen Nedly for a while. He must be in Tulsa at “Oral” Roberts University, studying Christian bigotry 101.

Glad to see your'e back MD. I hope all of Ford Beta Kappa stops in today to chat.

Oh, and what’s with HeMan Festus? That’s a contradiction in terms, isn’t it? Actually, I liked HeMan and SheRa. She was hot!!![/quote]

You haven't been able to call DQ out in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Must be loosing your touch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be off the boards again until Monday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Going to meet up with LJ and Skinner along with a few others from the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Post again Monday. Also have some new pictures to post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2005, 02:24 AM
Quad Patrol

OFC, I might have only girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, they can hold their own[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You are darn right close on "but most folks in this sick world dont give 2 chits about they kids. they are a burden. poor childrens" It's especially true when it comes to immigrants. They expect "us" to raise their kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think not.

And, PSD's do rule the roads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we were at Pismo this past week, PSDs were all over the place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then Chevy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then Dodge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2005, 02:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yeah I remember all of those old cartoons. Grew up in the mid-late 80s with those. Stopped watching cartoons in probably 88-89 somewhere around there. I think they all went downhill after that.
Skinner, Am I that much older then you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Shoot, 1989, my wife was carrying our first born[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2005, 05:15 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD I was born in '76 (28...for another month and a half). Ford was President and you might have been in HS. 88-89 I was in Intermediate (aka Junior High). Grad. HS in '94.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-19-2005, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

MD I was born in '76 (28...for another month and a half). Ford was President and you might have been in HS. 88-89 I was in Intermediate (aka Junior High). Grad. HS in '94.

What a pup. I was out of HS a year before you were born. Thanks! Now I really feel old.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2005, 06:02 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
What a pup. I was out of HS a year before you were born. Thanks! Now I really feel old.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Damn you're old. lol. j/k

Oh, and just to steal Karyn's thunder, she pulled the eff two fiddy like 200 yards. But we left on our own power. That was a long drive home, well it took a while it seems. Though I was passed out for about the last hour, or so. The beautiful hum of the 7.3 PSD lulled me to sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And the heated seat was nice on the back after a day of riding. Hopefully LJ makes it up the hill without crashing. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Damn you're old. lol. j/k

Oh, and just to steal Karyn's thunder, she pulled the eff two fiddy like 200 yards. But we left on our own power. That was a long drive home, well it took a while it seems. Though I was passed out for about the last hour, or so. The beautiful hum of the 7.3 PSD lulled me to sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And the heated seat was nice on the back after a day of riding. Hopefully LJ makes it up the hill without crashing. LOL.
Driving by brail!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

[. That was a long drive home, well it took a while it seems. Though I was passed out for about the last hour, or so. The beautiful hum of the 7.3 PSD lulled me to sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And the heated seat was nice on the back after a day of riding.

I hope someone else was driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel