Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'm almost finished with my bathroom, too. I have a couple more days of tile work to do, and I need a hot tub guy to come and fix my tub, but then I'm done (with that project...only 100 more to go). I have a boiler in my home, and wish I would have put that in the floor. I bet u'll like that.

Well, the truck is going to turn 100k this week or next (no more warranty). I'm just debating if I should throw some $$$ into it now (chip, exhaust, gauges, possible another 2" lift), or sell it for a new/newer 6.0 liter.

I get killer discounts through my work (7-10K off new ford products), but even with the rebate, I'm not too keen about a $650-700 a month truck payment. I pay a grand now a month for the truck and the jeep. Luckily, my ATV trailer, 5th wheel, and ATV's are paid for.

Keep the truck Hoss. That puppy is just gettin broken in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

Woohoo! Our mare just had her baby. 3 weeks early though but its all goood.
Anyways, shes up and walking around and trying to nurse. But everything looks great.

Ill deffinatly get some pics up tomorow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 03:55 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hey, I see that Skinner's favorite singer was aquitted. I bet his favorite MJ song is Just Beat It.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] aint that the truth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 03:58 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Anyways, shes up and walking around and trying to nurse. But everything looks great.

Ill deffinatly get some pics up tomorow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Was that her first foal? if so that will be the gestation period for her future ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Filly or colt? baby horses are so cute.

Old 06-16-2005, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Was that her first foal? if so that will be the gestation period for her future ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Filly or colt? baby horses are so cute.
We belive this is her 4th./ No her second one(our first) was right on time. And i belive her 3rd was as well. She showed no signs that she was gonna deliver this early. The vet was out monday and didnt say anthing either.

No clue what it is yet. Theyre out in the pasture right now and its pretty friggen dark. lol

Old 06-16-2005, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey OFC, WTF you been ? we need you and Hoss to start stirrin the pot. make it a little more lively around here.

well, renos are ALL done!! wohoo! now i can hopefully enjoy the summer. i may post a few pic of the basement renos.

Old 06-16-2005, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider

The baby's nursing now so im off to bed.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
hey OFC, WTF you been ? we need you and Hoss to start stirrin the pot. make it a little more lively around here.

well, renos are ALL done!! wohoo! now i can hopefully enjoy the summer. i may post a few pic of the basement renos.
Me stir the pot? I wouldn't do a thing like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OFC is too busy on that "other" thread. Hell, even Skinner is trying to get on the action. Too bad Girlygirl isn't around anymore...she was an easy target for my insults.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Me stir the pot? I wouldn't do a thing like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OFC is too busy on that "other" thread. Hell, even Skinner is trying to get on the action. Too bad Girlygirl isn't around anymore...she was an easy target for my insults.
GG was around the spincycle for a lil bit yesterday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I been here and there. I have a hard time bein a total post ho and keepin up in three threads. sheesh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I cant figure out the whole golf thing... $50 shells for a freakin round of golf. Holy bat ****. I could fill my truck with fuel pay camp fees for a weekend and ride the tires off my quad for that kinda money. Im just to used to playin with my big ***** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dont think i could get used to battin around them little ones. I understand though once you get married the wives usually stick most or all your ***** in their purses. so i could see how your used to playin with the little *****.. now tell me why is it that the higher up you get in the corporate ladder the smaller the ***** you tend to play with? Us blue collar folk "OK Im Blue Collar at Heart" be play sports like Bowling with a 16 lb ball or football with a big ball or rugby with a big ball or vollyball with a big ball or basketball with a big ball. then you get up to a lil more White collar sports less contact and violence you get baseball and tennis although i would have to say that though lacross has a small ball it takes big ***** to play it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] next we climb the ladder even higher and we get to golfers. WTF ya'll walkin round the course in your fancy white shoes and your shiney clubs and plaid old man shirts with some khaki shorts or sompin. sheesh. Golfers look goofy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, golf is for Homo's. I bet Ned plays golf.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel