Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

We thought the "confused" one was up in Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but, we have our own right here in the great state of Utah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He is indeed trying to find himself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or at least trying to come out of the closet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He probably didn't think we would get to know him this well over the internet. I mean, how do any of us know who we are really dealing with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Royalty Rider

You guys sure do talk about a whole lot of nothing...lol

Old 08-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

It helps to talk about stuff between electric couch visits. WOOHOO I'm NEXT!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
We thought the "confused" one was up in Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but, we have our own right here in the great state of Utah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He is indeed trying to find himself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or at least trying to come out of the closet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He probably didn't think we would get to know him this well over the internet. I mean, how do any of us know who we are really dealing with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I posted a pic so i must be real! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

All you out there with lifted trucks: How high did you lift it and how do you like it? I'm looking at lifting mine about 4-5 " and running a set of 37" tires. It's stock now and I can't have that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess god would be too blasphamous for some of ya, so trasher is now creator. so creator, it's good to see you jump in to check on your baby every now and again. but where the #@%&*#* is the support check??? I'll PM ya my address for the $$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DQ, like okay, like whatever. like, what are you trying to like say like? OMG, the only thing less informative than this forum is a chat between 2 sheilas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Relax, j/k. hey, every 10 or 20 posts we say something informative about PSD or trailers. we should somehow learn to create our own version of the Tim Allen grunt language, oooh,aaaahh, ooohh, aaahh. something like that.

oh ye of little faith! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] was there EVER any doubt my trailer was going to pass the rigorous inspection?yep, got my new VIN and hope to be selling it soon. think I'll get it registered tomorrow. better yet, I lurnuded a lot about these things, and what to look for in the future.

such anger Hoss, hoping my wheels would fall off. and I'm Mr. Dumas to you, Mr. Really Dumas (musta been to get married twice).

and who does this poser Flanders think he is using my backyard as his alleged address? shoulda said he was from Utah..., one-a 'dem Utah felchers i bet. ain't no Flanders up here.

Old 08-17-2004, 04:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
You guys sure do talk about a whole lot of nothing...lol
DQ, That's because in real life, that's all we know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A whole lot of nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, we've been able to stretch this thread a long way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 04:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I posted a pic so i must be real! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But, is that really you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
All you out there with lifted trucks: How high did you lift it and how do you like it? I'm looking at lifting mine about 4-5 " and running a set of 37" tires. It's stock now and I can't have that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, I have a 4" lift on my truck and am running 33" tires. The ride is great. It actually rides better, then my old '00 Chevy Z71. I don't think you'll get a set of 37" tires under a 4 or 5" lift[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I guess god would be too blasphamous for some of ya, so trasher is now creator. so creator, it's good to see you jump in to check on your baby every now and again. but where the #@%&*#* is the support check??? I'll PM ya my address for the $$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DQ, like okay, like whatever. like, what are you trying to like say like? OMG, the only thing less informative than this forum is a chat between 2 sheilas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Relax, j/k. hey, every 10 or 20 posts we say something informative about PSD or trailers. we should somehow learn to create our own version of the Tim Allen grunt language, oooh,aaaahh, ooohh, aaahh. something like that.

oh ye of little faith! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] was there EVER any doubt my trailer was going to pass the rigorous inspection?yep, got my new VIN and hope to be selling it soon. think I'll get it registered tomorrow. better yet, I lurnuded a lot about these things, and what to look for in the future.

such anger Hoss, hoping my wheels would fall off. and I'm Mr. Dumas to you, Mr. Really Dumas (musta been to get married twice).

and who does this poser Flanders think he is using my backyard as his alleged address? shoulda said he was from Utah..., one-a 'dem Utah felchers i bet. ain't no Flanders up here.
Arhhrr,Arhhrrrr,Arhhrrrr[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You tell her ol' confused one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad all your late nights and hard work paid off. Now, after you sell it, you will find out that your labor is worth a whole 2 cents (U.S. currency[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) per hour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
But, now, If I have any brake questions, you are now the brake guru on FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I think Flanders is your second coming, wanting to be a female[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel