Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I thought I would check this puppy out from the start and see where we all have been. (I'm bored sitting in a hotel room in Flagstaff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

We have talked about 7.3 diesels (the topic) and then it went it many different areas. Below are most of the other topics discussed:
lift kits, fuel mileage, 6.0 vs 7.3, transmissions, rearends, Ft. brakes, engine mods, pulling doubles, class a licenses, dumbell sets, riding areas, quad decks, mudisntjust4boys, WW's kids haircut, cost of homes, fishin, airbag susp, trail dust, paint colors, trans coolers, temp gauges, perf. chips, trojans, Canada, rock bands, who's got the most toys, quad racks, GPS, Polaris Quads, raffles, exhaust systems, F550-650's, toy haulers, CHP, pocket rockets, Moab, diet pepsi, REI, posted pics, Duramax, '05 fords, river trips, Jib Jab, Pismo, BBQ's, Speedo's, heat vent pp, yamaha breeze, mohawks, daewoo's, Forda Beta Kappa, temps, mexican food, mustangs, hamburgers, corrosion, fire places, sheep, sheetrock, profiles, sleds, new names, salmon, home depot, church, work (for some of us), Helicopters, and VW diesels.

Looks like the thread turned into a chat room![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nothing wrong with that........Might as well keep it going and find out what other turns it will take.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Creator (aka Trasher)

Old 08-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Who else thinks these Gymnast girls are too short?? average hight is like 4'10" or something like that.. lmao

Im having problems typing and spelling tonight.. hahah slfngszd;lkfnh

Old 08-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

they all look like they are from the same mold

Old 08-18-2004, 02:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, You must of been bored to take on that assignment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, you know, it was interesting to read it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and see, where we have been and knowing with FKB, who knows, where we might end up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
While reading it, you could tell who's personality, pretty much who started what topic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pretty good for just talking to you guys over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the research and I am happy that we have your approval to continue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] After all, you are the Creator ol' mighty one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i believe 4' 10" may be the perfect height for a woman, as long as the top of the head is perfectly flat to rest your beer on top.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Who else thinks these Gymnast girls are too short?? average hight is like 4'10" or something like that.. lmao

Im having problems typing and spelling tonight.. hahah slfngszd;lkfnh
My daughters are seriously into the gymnastics thing. And, if there is a great gymnist over 4'11, they just cut her down at the knees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i believe 4' 10" may be the perfect height for a woman, as long as the top of the head is perfectly flat to rest your beer on top.
I deffinatly agree on that one.. lmao

I think these girls sleep standing up with weights on their heads.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Read that close Hoss. TRUCK. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need a brake job so the Woo (nickname for Daewoos...not a part of the female anatomy) is gonna sit. Need to order the pads. Be lucky if Kragen/AutoZone/etc. actually have the things. I'll just go back to GM for them. Recommended by my cousin's hubby.

That 4.3L V6 can do a good job busting the rear end loose. The Nubira makes peak torque up at like 4500RPM. And I'm not sure about power jacking that thing. It IS a GM tranny after all. <snicker> Actually that tranny is pretty sweet. Of course it has the well exposed "Power" mode (which just moves the shift points up like 500-1000RPM). But it also has some smarts to it, kinda like a Porsche Tiptronic. Toss it in "1" and it will shift right before it redlines the motor. All the way up into 3rd. Maybe OD, not sure on that one. And it will also aggressively downshift. Haven't tried this but I just might as long as I know the PoPo isn't around. 2nd gear topped out alone is above legal speeds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Skinner, I would of never thought of the Woo as a tire burner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I mean, the WooWoo and a Porsche', mentioned in the same topic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's just unheard of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]And why are you so worried about the PoPo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]You really do know alot of nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's a lot of information about the high performance of the WooWoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think you need to take it up to the hills and try out the aggresive down shifting on the curves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]and then, give us a detailed report on how it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorRead that close Hoss. TRUCK. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need a brake job so the Woo (nickname for Daewoos...not a part of the female anatomy) is gonna sit. Need to order the pads. Be lucky if Kragen/AutoZone/etc. actually have the things. I'll just go back to GM for them. Recommended by my cousin's hubby.That 4.3L V6 can do a good job busting the rear end loose. The Nubira makes peak torque up at like 4500RPM. And I'm not sure about power jacking that thing. It IS a GM tranny after all. <snicker> Actually that tranny is pretty sweet. Of course it has the well exposed "Power" mode (which just moves the shift points up like 500-1000RPM). But it also has some smarts to it, kinda like a Porsche Tiptronic. Toss it in "1" and it will shift right before it redlines the motor. All the way up into 3rd. Maybe OD, not sure on that one. And it will also aggressively downshift. Haven't tried this but I just might as long as I know the PoPo isn't around. 2nd gear topped out alone is above legal speeds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Skinner, I would of never thought of the Woo as a tire burner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I mean, the WooWoo and a Porsche', mentioned in the same topic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's just unheard of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]And why are you so worried about the PoPo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]You really do know alot of nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's a lot of information about the high performance of the WooWoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think you need to take it up to the hills and try out the aggresive down shifting on the curves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]and then, give us a detailed report on how it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
W00's are too fast for teh p0p0!!1!!1!!!!11

Old 08-18-2004, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

The rental car company gave me one and I marched inside and swapped it out for another car. No woo for this poo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I don't do woo

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel