Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Ive come to the conclusion that nothing for my bike is going to be cheap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, one of the problems is, it's a Banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!
and the problem is....I love it (the banshee that is)!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

I think all you love is $$$$. Isn't that what all women love? You women just use us for our body. I'm sick and tired of being called a Trophy husband.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I think all you love is $$$$. Isn't that what all women love? You women just use us for our body. I'm sick and tired of being called a Trophy husband.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Excuse me? I have a job... and work to pay for my own things. Thank you very much
*neck roll and finger snap, with hand on hip* You better recongnize Whitey

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

WHATEVER QUEENIE! *middle finger up pointing to the west*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Took them to the Oakland Airport at 0530 this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What happened last night?
Over on CATVW. Someone started talking smack. If he could only get the story straight on his trailer. Back through the archives he put in 130 gallons of water, 30 gals of gas andfull propane and it was only 600 pounds heavier than the UVW posted by Eclipse. Everyone else says that off the floor the Attitude 23AK weighs 2K over the UVW. So the Weight **** in me went ballistic last night. But I was civil.

They said because I don't own a truck or trailer to not believe anything I say about towing and weights. Then readily admitted being overweight. He's the same numbskull who comes down Donner Pass doing 90 pulling a trailer. Hopefully a CHP officer catches him and just goes to town with The Book (CA VC).

I'm gonna get off my soap box before I blow a fuse over here.
I am with you on CHP bringing the book out. Sounds like a idiot and a moron to boot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, just because this moron can afford a truck/trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And who are "they" in the "They said because I don't own a truck or trailer to not believe anything I say about towing and weights." Sounds like they might have a little money to buy toys. But don't have the brains to use it properly. THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Good morning campers! TGIF!
The new pic is of my 700. I finally figured out how to resize the pics...hopefully I'll get more up today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Good morning to you too Hoss.

And yes it's FINALLY FRIDAY!
Everyday is Friday for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 07-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: [b]rescuediver[/b
Everyday is Friday for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You must be retired.
Yes I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have mixed feelings about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, trying to make the most of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Start school soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] for that second career.[/quote]

I only have 30 more years. So what do you want to be when you grow up?[/quote]

Looking at Civil Engineering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

All the schooling is scaring me though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

It's been 21+ years since I've been in school[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Ive come to the conclusion that nothing for my bike is going to be cheap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, one of the problems is, it's a Banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!
and the problem is....I love it (the banshee that is)!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL! Hey, nothing wrong with Banshees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm sure when your done with it, IF, you ever will be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It will be one bad azz quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just don't tell us, your getting Pink plastics for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Quad Patrol

LOL! Keep thinking that.

Your not a Trophy husband[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] until she has your azz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] mounted on the wall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Excuse me? I have a job... and work to pay for my own things. Thank you very much
*neck roll and finger snap, with hand on hip* You better recongnize Whitey

WHATEVER QUEENIE! *middle finger up pointing to the west*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
CAT FIGHT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Go DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel