Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Not bad for a 40+ y/o (her oldest is early 20s, I think.)

LOL! I know a few 40 somethings that are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
All I have left are Eastin's aluminums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Do they still go "PING" when you hit a hollow object[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] like a melon head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That's what the baton is for...
Have a few of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] too

Old 10-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

Howdy gang,

I've been internet-less since last Wednesday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Glad to see that confused sold his house. Maybe he will quit being moody like DQ.
Happy b-day LJ. Maybe Skinner and you can save up your $$$, and go to Mustang Ranch together. It must suck being virgins.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Howdy gang,

I've been internet-less since last Wednesday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Glad to see that confused sold his house. Maybe he will quit being moody like DQ.
Happy b-day LJ. Maybe Skinner and you can save up your $$$, and go to Mustang Ranch together. It must suck being virgins.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's gone. The land is owned by the BLM (so they couldn't build another like enterprise there.) The rest has been sold off at auction...damn Income Taxes! LOL The founder has been on the run for a LONG time.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Im feelin old now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha
Feeling old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] starts as soon as you have little ones running around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
then i was old at 20, cuz that's when my oldest was born. and she turned 21 in Sept. never mind LJ.

Old 10-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Howdy gang,

happy BJ L-day?? oops [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] they don't have anything to compare it to, so it wouldn't suck that bad.

we'll it's Thanksgiving here today, so i'm lounging around watching Canadian Football while my wife storms around packing and giving me dirty sideways glances cuz i'm being lazy. hey, a guy's entitled to some r&r. i'll hit my packing stride and then it'll be hyper-active time.

i was gonna fix that POS GM van that creator loves so much. now it's the heater level control. doesn't matter what setting you put it at, it blows hot air out the defroster only.

Old 10-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Royalty Rider

Happy birthday day LJ!

And happy Monday to everyone else!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

DQ, you are always cheerful...and cheerful makes me vomit. You probably have a Holly Hobbie lunchbox.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Guys!
Havent celebrated yet. IE dinner or something.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Im feelin old now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha
Feeling old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] starts as soon as you have little ones running around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
then i was old at 20, cuz that's when my oldest was born. and she turned 21 in Sept. never mind LJ.
LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel