Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
The big thing to protect is microbiotic soil, and preventing increased erosion.
you really are a tree hugging fagg.

well, sounds like no one went over the cliff. those ledges gotta make you a little puckered when yer staring down several thousand feet of a drop. i don't know if i'd pee my pants first, or cry like a little girl (or both simultaneously). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i don't mind the tech or challenges; i don't like the death defying situations where a mistake is potentially fatal.

Old 09-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
what an awesome poker ride today! i won a little chief smoker! can't wait to smoke some salmon. also got a krptonite wire rope for chaining up the toys. 10 y/o got a mag-lite, but not the cop edition yer used to MD (you know, the one that ya load with 50lbs of batteries before swinging it across the skull of some POS who deserves it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ).
Thats great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] not to shabby when you walk away with something nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You know, he should of zigged instead of zagged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2005, 01:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Are you paying Juan to hook up his mother's van[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] to the machine as he punches in your vin number[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]J/K

Where you live they are not as stricted as here in town. Living 5 mile on either side of 99 makes passing smog harder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No, his name is Jauquine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We dont have to pass the Dyno test here yet. The K&N was bought during the 18 mos that it was CARB approved and no one has ever said anything about the glass pack. The Jacobs Ignition is also CARB approved. And I did have to have my throttle body cleaned to get it to pass this year.
So, how's that work now that it didn't pass smog the first time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Do you need to bring it to a test only station from now on?

Old 09-13-2005, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher Maybe DQ and school boy will start typin like that soon with all their extended education that they are spending quad money on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO!!! that's way over my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Heck, I can't put a sentence together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I do know what a butt is though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oopppps, wrong butte[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-13-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, that does sound like some nice riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, are those mormon buttes your looking at?

Old 09-13-2005, 01:48 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

He needs to move to podunkvilla in washington. We aint gotta take no stinkin emmissions round them parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2005, 01:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
No, his name is Jauquine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We dont have to pass the Dyno test here yet. The K&N was bought during the 18 mos that it was CARB approved and no one has ever said anything about the glass pack. The Jacobs Ignition is also CARB approved. And I did have to have my throttle body cleaned to get it to pass this year.
CARB (and by extension the smog techs) don't care about anything past the Cats. Nothing past that point will change the emissions anyways. Hell, you could hack off your exhaust after the Cat and it could still hypothetically pass smog. Only the "Boys in Blue" (or beige, etc.) care.
HHmmmm, try putting dual exhaust on and see what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Their heads will spin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They seem to frown a little. Some techs up hereeven question flow masters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] For me, I don't worry about it anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The PSD doesn't have a cat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and doesn't need a smog test[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueenLMAO... I like to use words like "Stoopid" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I do hope my education pays off.
On another note, I did just spend $120 on new bling for the bike.
Yea, I hope mine pays off too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] To the tune of thousands of dollars each month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, what new bling for $120 did you buy? I am sure it added another 2-3 horses to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-13-2005, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
He needs to move to podunkvilla in washington. We aint gotta take no stinkin emmissions round them parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We can move to the foothills about 50 miles east of us and we'd be alright too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Even go the cheap route and just get a p.o. box if you really wanted to. The key though, is to do it before your vehicle doesn't pass smog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] otherwise, it gets flagged by the system and is marked a gross polluter. IIRC

Old 09-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
The key though, is to do it before your vehicle doesn't pass smog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] otherwise, it gets flagged by the system and is marked a gross polluter. IIRC
Reminds me of the '79 LTD we had w/302 CID. The last time I took her in for a smog check she popped about 2500 PPM on the HC. LOL. Became acquainted at that time about the whole "Gross Polluter" thing. The motor finally gave up the ghost w/130K or so and 1 oil change in umm lets see...8 years? She ran great up until that dreadful morning. Stupid thing only had a Speedo and a gas gauge. Everything else was the "Check Engine" light. Check WHAT? Idiots! Her last mile was bad. Go peddle didn't do much. Then finally THUD <big cloud of smoke from hood>. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My guess is the oil pump let go.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel