Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

can't argue with ya Hoss, cuz yer the foremost authority on sucking.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:57 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

"Celebration" I call it a riot. I've never understood that. Let's celebrate by jacking up our town. WOOHOO! Fsckin morons.
Hey, it's the South Side of Chicago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what do you expect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know what your saying. Doesn't make sense to me either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sometimes, make me wish teams don't win it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
in '94 or '95 the Vancouver Canucks (hockey) lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals in NY to the NY Rangers (still pains me to type that). thousands of folks were downtown Vancouver that night, mostly to celebrate/mourn. about 20-50 a$$wipes planned to riot and it turned into a disgusting riot. and innocent folks got clubbed, just cuz they're there, and trying to get away from it.
They must think it gives them card blanche' to be felony stupid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It happens all over the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] look at how soccer fan handle themselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.
Hey, didn't you post yesterday, your packing the computer and wouldn't be ON for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
last night the experts blamed Garner. In the 9th he had 2 on , no outs. he doesn't let Palmeiro (?) pinch hit, despite the fact he's over .400 in that situation, AND, he owned the reliever that the Sox had on the mound.

I don't buy it. Houston could get nothing going and sustain it. They had multiple chances to pull it off. Chicago's bullpen couldn't find the strike zone from the 7th inning on, they had walked 10 guys and gave houston plenty of opportunities to win that game.
well then, i guess the astros just suck and were in over their head when they got to the big series. momentum sure is strange when ya get on a roll.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

can't argue with ya Hoss, cuz yer the foremost authority on sucking.
And I am sure he's not referring to mommy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

"Celebration" I call it a riot. I've never understood that. Let's celebrate by jacking up our town. WOOHOO! Fsckin morons.
Hey, it's the South Side of Chicago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what do you expect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know what your saying. Doesn't make sense to me either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sometimes, make me wish teams don't win it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
in '94 or '95 the Vancouver Canucks (hockey) lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals in NY to the NY Rangers (still pains me to type that). thousands of folks were downtown Vancouver that night, mostly to celebrate/mourn. about 20-50 a$$wipes planned to riot and it turned into a disgusting riot. and innocent folks got clubbed, just cuz they're there, and trying to get away from it.
They must think it gives them card blanche' to be felony stupid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It happens all over the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] look at how soccer fan handle themselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have a snobby Aunt who was talking about how much classier europeans are compared to North Americans, at keeping their cool, then i brought up soccer hoolaganism and she never spoke again that night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.
Hey, didn't you post yesterday, your packing the computer and wouldn't be ON for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
last night the experts blamed Garner. In the 9th he had 2 on , no outs. he doesn't let Palmeiro (?) pinch hit, despite the fact he's over .400 in that situation, AND, he owned the reliever that the Sox had on the mound.

I don't buy it. Houston could get nothing going and sustain it. They had multiple chances to pull it off. Chicago's bullpen couldn't find the strike zone from the 7th inning on, they had walked 10 guys and gave houston plenty of opportunities to win that game.
well then, i guess the astros just suck and were in over their head when they got to the big series. momentum sure is strange when ya get on a roll.

Now I didn't say that. They just couldn't get anything going. Chicago's pitching for the most part quieted their bats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Chicago's hitters did just enough to win the games. I liked Houston, if any other A.L. team was in it, I would of wanted Houston to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

MD, seems like yer back to your old addicted-posting ways again. RU sure your homework is done young man??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

I have a snobby Aunt who was talking about how much classier europeans are compared to North Americans, at keeping their cool, then i brought up soccer hoolaganism and she never spoke again that night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][/quote]

How can you top that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] They don't even need a reason to riot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess just mention soccer and they go ballistic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

I don't buy it. Houston could get nothing going and sustain it. They had multiple chances to pull it off. Chicago's bullpen couldn't find the strike zone from the 7th inning on, they had walked 10 guys and gave houston plenty of opportunities to win that game.[/quote]

well then, i guess the astros just suck and were in over their head when they got to the big series. momentum sure is strange when ya get on a roll.[/quote]

Now I didn't say that. They just couldn't get anything going. Chicago's pitching for the most part quieted their bats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Chicago's hitters did just enough to win the games. I liked Houston, if any other A.L. team was in it, I would of wanted Houston to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

no, you never said that , I DID, cuz they DID! they went 0-fer, and you were right; they had every chance to win game 3 and didn't.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Quad Patrol

MD, seems like yer back to your old addicted-posting ways again. RU sure your homework is done young man??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
yes mom, it's done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Instructor has posted the new homework assignment for this week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My other class has us doing all the assignments in class.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel