Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey all!

Glad to see this thread is still alive. I've been on a two-week vacation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] However, work is stacked up on my desk, etc. Well, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year; I know we did. Oh, and I'm a new daddy (baby boy).

I read a few pages, but I'm 100 posts behind. However, I did see that DQ finally showed up...and yes, I'm having DQ withdrawls.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Old 01-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, I'm alive. I really need to get off my lazy butt and get signed up for home high-speed.

Old 01-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, I'm alive. I really need to get off my lazy butt and get signed up for home high-speed.
you lying sac-o-**** !! we ALL know you'd never be allowed to chat with us from home anyways!

Old 01-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I know why you post at 0200...it's cuz wifey has you by the nads. You prolly have to sneak out of bed so you can be a post ho.

Yeah, wifey wants me by her side 24/7...wth? She's gets pissed when I play call of duty 2 on ps2. It's not like I'm at the bar picking up on sheep or cougar...I'M IN THE NEXT ROOM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I know why you post at 0200...it's cuz wifey has you by the nads. You prolly have to sneak out of bed so you can be a post ho.

Yeah, wifey wants me by her side 24/7...wth? She's gets pissed when I play call of duty 2 on ps2. It's not like I'm at the bar picking up on sheep or cougar...I'M IN THE NEXT ROOM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
geez, i'm really sorry for pickin on ya so much! you've got it tough.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Must be heck to be such a chick magnet like yourself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, it's tough with the women always hanging around. I must have the Kavorka or something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

Sarcasm is hard to convey via forum. I guess I should have said [sarc] or the wink emoticon. I dunno, what would Skinner say about all of this? Speaking of chick magnets...Skinner is #1.

Old 01-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: nedflanders

Sarcasm is hard to convey via forum. I guess I should have said [sarc] or the wink emoticon. I dunno, what would Skinner say about all of this? Speaking of chick magnets...Skinner is #1.
The only chicks I attract are the ones completely fscked in the head. (DQ: you may wish to skip this next part...) Not sure if there is such a thing as a sane woman...some say there is. I guess that's why sometimes I really enjoy being single. Nobody to b!tch at me for being online, yacking with friends and playing with my new toy, Treo 650. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I had to carefully construct that sentance knowing you guys.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Treo 650? yeah, yeah, yeah...call it what you want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel