Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

AND, the best part is...those auto-sensors don't getchya! OR, you could use fudge-packer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: nedflanders

hey OFC, are ya back again, or just lingering like a bad odor, a smelly fart in an elevator kinda odor? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I figured there was some sorta conspiracy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and Im just lingering like a smelly fart. My time is limited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Catterman

Now I am out until Thursday, talk to you then! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dam Posting Errors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] anyway.. You lil Chit.. post some pot stirrin stuff and run along.. you lil runner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Id venture to say that ford in some brainstorming sessions considered consumers like yourself and what the adverse effect would be.. they figure maybe they could steal more business from the japs than loose of the ford clan..

Im buyin a toyota tacoma I think for my next commuter truck. them new ones are pretty chunky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hoss, Some of the first year 6.0's had problems (just like Chevy and Dodge on their set-ups) I wouldn't hesitate on getting a new 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only down side is the oil change is $90[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Unless of course you do it yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
How much is it if you do it your self?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hi MD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The cost difference is in the oil filter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's about $30 more if I remember correctly. So, I would say around $55-$60

Hello MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How's the shop coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] taken delivery of any new toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Have they started building a real truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] around their Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That does seem to be the hang up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yes it does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Quad Patrol

And I can't believe your would post that in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I wondered if anyone was going to notice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You know we did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Definately couldn't let anyone coming in and trashing the BLUE OVAL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And get away with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

The cost difference is in the oil filter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's about $30 more if I remember correctly. So, I would say around $55-$60

Hello MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How's the shop coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] taken delivery of any new toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OUCH!! I can change the oil in my F150 for under $20.00

I bought a horizontal Band saw last friday and ordered the tube bender too. It should be here next wed. The CNC mill is looking better with the rain mellowing out, but nothing is in writing yet. The shop is filling up with Jetmoto's though.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:10 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

You know we did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Definately couldn't let anyone coming in and trashing the BLUE OVAL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And get away with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Then maybe I am a punk a$$ $hit disturber! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just for the record [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the only truck Ive ever owned that wasnt a Ford was a mazda b2000. Ive owned 6-7 trucks in my time. And I still have my '70 mustang from HS. (that my dad bought new) Now thats a Ford Guy!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I support a couple of those places too C. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Has Ford already done this?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][/quote]

Yes, this has already started.

Old 04-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
that queer group isn't a charity tho. i'll bet there are lots of inherent conflicts. like oil companies/auto manufacturers who sponsor charities, yet the same group might denounce use of autos/fossil fuels due to enviroment, etc..

my guess is Ford (and ALL the others) are trying to remain politically correct and keep ALL their potential market shares/groups happy. nobody is gonna wanna be seen as homo-phobic, but they probably don't realize some of the conflicts it creates. Personally, I'd ignore it.
Queer is a good word, and we can even use it here! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel