Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
OMG its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this weather crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Went from 70's to 40's overnight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Had thick ice ice on the windshield this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Don't know how cold it got last night/this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]but news last night, said something like 28 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And another cold one tonight.
It was down to 32 Thur. morning. 37 right now. Might drop another 1-2 degrees before day-break. Funny, other cars in the neighborhood had frost this AM. The truck didn't.
When I went to work this morning at 4:15[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] there was no frost on the windshield yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I walked some plans to the county building today, Man was it cold outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My youngest daughter said it's suppose to snow 6' in Sacramento tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She could almost fit in as a weather person, or someone who make $$$$$ a meteorologist[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
What time you going to be at hollister sunday B&RW?
Hopefully no later than 10.
I was hoping to make but havnt got the papers for my new quad. Well ok the little woman claimed it immedietely but I can ride the Yamoto. Wont I look cool? Should i wear all my orange gear too? lol Have you heard about my new quad?
Nope, haven't heard about the new quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Is it a KTM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 10:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
OMG its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this weather crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Went from 70's to 40's overnight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Had thick ice ice on the windshield this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Don't know how cold it got last night/this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]but news last night, said something like 28 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And another cold one tonight.
you should be ashamed of calling 28 deg. cold, with your Chicago roots!! I'm telling your family!
From my understanding, right now, they WISH they were in 28 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Maysx3
My apology if so and please remove my post.
I think rescue was kidding with ya. It's trying to SELL stuff that's not allowed. asking to buy is fine ( I think).

I have a '99 with a 50-60 HP chip. It definitely made a difference. The tuner and larger chips are too radical IMHO, and create the need for more mods like 4" exhaust, pyrometer, gauges. cha-ching!! with the smaller chip you get a good power boost, & don't hafta spend $1000s more to upgrade everything else. I paid $500 Cdn when these first came out. I'm sure you can get one for $100 now. TRY EBAY!!!!
Nope, it's considered a classified ad and is not allowed.

I also have a 60 hp Banks Hoss chip in my truck, with a few other goodies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe a K&N this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Won't the wife be proud of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Anyways, the Confusedone or aka: Ned is correct[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when you start adding the mega HP stuff, the cost goes up dramatically to keep your truck breathing and operating correctly. With what I have on my truck, I have plenty of power in reserve[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to can pass big rigs while towing my toys at 60-65 mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Quad Patrol

It was down to 32 Thur. morning. 37 right now. Might drop another 1-2 degrees before day-break. Funny, other cars in the neighborhood had frost this AM. The truck didn't.

Must be warmer at the higher elevation of your truck windshield!
That's it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Quad Patrol

lol Have you heard about my new quad?
no, but a wild guess.... '06 Jetmoto 200 ??
Your GOOD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Quad Patrol

so that blown over horse paddock/shed my cuzin and I spent Sunday reconstructing..... BLEW OVER AGAIN!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!! We knew it wasn't firmly planted, but thot we wouldn't get another wind like that before we had a chance to drop in some anchor posts with concrete, and sister them up to the original structure. I shoulda thrown a hurricane strap over top for the interim. now it's really destroyed.
Sound like it's time for a marshmellow roast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That stinks to put that much time into rebuilding it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to have it blow down again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Quad Patrol

What time you going to be at hollister sunday B&RW?
Hopefully no later than 10.
I was hoping to make but havnt got the papers for my new quad. Well ok the little woman claimed it immedietely but I can ride the Yamoto. Wont I look cool? Should i wear all my orange gear too? lol Have you heard about my new quad?
Ok, I'm suing you. You caused me to fall out of my chair and hit my head! LOL j/k. What's the deal with the new quad? And most of all....WHY?

LOL! He's only living up to his user name "wifesquad" Now, she truly owns more then one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dougger222
Wow, almost 500 pages!!! Your right this is more like the "lounge" than a Ford Crew Cab w/7.3 diesel thread.
LOL!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Quad Patrol

It's not a lounge, it's a fraternity:

Ford Beta Kappa
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yep, no one lounges around in a PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel