Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

hey Homer... DOH!, I mean Hoss, glad to see your kids fixed your computer for ya.

a technical question. I vaguely recall MD or MWQ talking about some product that's great at cleaning out bunged up 2-stroke fuel that's been left for too long. It's not naval jelly, it's some product that has multi-purposes, and some people swear by it as magical. I've definitely seen it discussed on these forums, perhaps in the kids atv section.

ANYONE?? does this ring a bell? I have a couple of chainsaws I want to try fixing up, but I'm sure they're gonna be gummed up in old 2-stroke.

Old 03-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
hey Homer... DOH!, I mean Hoss, glad to see your kids fixed your computer for ya.

a technical question. I vaguely recall MD or MWQ talking about some product that's great at cleaning out bunged up 2-stroke fuel that's been left for too long. It's not naval jelly, it's some product that has multi-purposes, and some people swear by it as magical. I've definitely seen it discussed on these forums, perhaps in the kids atv section.

ANYONE?? does this ring a bell? I have a couple of chainsaws I want to try fixing up, but I'm sure they're gonna be gummed up in old 2-stroke.
Yeah, you are about right on that one...except for the Homo...er...Homer comment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 04:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: nedflanders

I always use carb cleaner. I used to only use berrymans but now will use Walmart Brand Super Tech Carb Cleaner. And if its rewally bad, there is a Berryman Chemtool dip. It is about a gallon can and you soak the pieces over nite and then you can rinse them with water and blow off with a air hose.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:05 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Where is everybody? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Work'N'Play!

Old 03-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

I've been lerking around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Been working hard for once[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Bought the mighty clubs out to AZ this week and haven't even had the chance to take them out of the travel case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Gotta knock this working full days stuff off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Man, after watching the news here about some guy getting caught loving his neighbors sheep, I know where Hoss has been[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (true news story)

Old 03-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Hey MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Work is going good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] except for the learning curve[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Which is a big part of my frustration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am working with a pretty darn good team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they help me when ever I need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and that is often[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Been riding that new quad lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Its got to be nice working again, but its probubly a little tough getting up to speed for a guy your age. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A little different from your last job I guess.

I havnt got it registered yet but have been riding it around the shop area a bit. Its lots of fun, for a quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We need to get together so your girls can ride it. Id love their opinion of it.
Yep, getting up at 0445 is getting kinda old for these bones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Of course, it doesn't bother you because you take a mid morning nap, a mid afternoon nap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] on top of going to bed at 6:30 PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!!!

I actually looked forward to getting back to work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just didn't think I would be working these kind of hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and not having more then 2 days off stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I do work with a bunch of great guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Riding sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Throw a date at me, and I'l probably make it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am sure the girls would be more than happy to take the new atv for a spin and give you a report[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Especially when they can compare it to the quads they ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Well...we're all kind of busy:

MD (err rescue) has a new job and is being driven like a slave. Poor guy. Only has time to play with his wood on the weekend.
Hoss (whitewater) is off changing diapers and chasing his sheep.
Nedd is perpetually putting his barn back together.
Trasher is out on some golf course in Arizona pretending to actually be working.
LJ is chasing mountain girls around town.
MWQ is for some reason riding a quad around.
And me, well I've actually been working, or making it look like I'm working.

And of course our darling DQ is MIA.
And can't forget our favorite target Karyn is preparing for the arrival of her newest toy.
LMAO!!!! That is a classic answer Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Need to send that one off to the Smithsonian[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Playing with my wood on weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMFAO!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Morning FBK.

Well, I went riding over the weekend. It's pretty nice to take off from the house and get lost for a few hours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mornin.

Now that would be sweet, I havnt done that in many years.
You need to get out away from town and hit some of those ranchers to the west of town[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Get us some riding land in those foot hills west of I-5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Maybe you could join the fire dept. as a volunteer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then you would be connected for life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel