Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

easy if a bunch of guys just shoot the bs all day

Old 03-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........
You obviously haven't seen The Spin Zone. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
LMAO!!!! That is a classic answer Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Need to send that one off to the Smithsonian[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Playing with my wood on weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMFAO!!!!!!!
Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here the rest of tonight, and my life. LOL

Been busy today. Had to go to Madera, not once, but twice. Get a call a 3pm that they can't get the RJ45 connectors onto come CAT5e. I was like WTF? They were using CAT6 connectors, which should have fit physically, but wouldn't have worked well as CAT6 is 23 AWG vs. CAT5e at 24AWG. Ended up it was this screen stuff (which is what they should have been using in the first place!) but it has to be used on 110 punch down blocks. So after figuring that out, I had to actually come back to the shop, pick up the parts I had, and then hit the supply shop to get the rest that I needed.

Then I get stuck at a train crossing on the way home. Which was good in a way. I had a CHP officer behind me when I was bumming along a county road (Ave 9 in Madera County) at about 65 (55 limit.) :/ Usually they wait on the west side of the tracks (I was going east) because it's lower and catch the speed demons. You don't see em 'till you're on the tracks.

Looks like I just misssed you last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We've been busy at work too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Tomorrow our manager is letting leave an hour early to have a nice cold beverage of choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You might be seeing a couple more Chippies in that area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The state plans on adding another 250 or so officers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Like that will make a difference out on the roadway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] they need around 5,000 more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders

I am with MWQ on this one. I use carb cleaner too. I know what your talking about, I just can't think of what it's called. If it was in the kids atv section, I would think you'd know about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] seeing that was your stomping grounds for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya i was, but after i finished my project(s), and thought I'd helped out enough other folks..I vanished. And every post now seems to be about a chinese make where i can't lend any expertise. i check back on rare occasions, but things seem different their.
Your expertise should be "DON"T BUY ONE"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 03-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

0445? Im at work for 45 minutes by then, and Im even older than you are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wish i got to bed by 6:30 pm, and we havnt had many of those 2 hr run time jobs lately, less time for a nap at work. At least it didnt cut into my posting to bad. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

5 11's is brutal, got to be even tougher with your responsibilities on Sunday too. Very little down time. I havnt worked a frdiay this year and already dont miss the money. Time is way to precious, and you cant make time. You can always make more money.

Im thinking next sat but may go for this sat. I got the paperwork but havnt goten to the dmv yet. Im looking for a cnc mill today(called in sick, cough,cough) and if all that goes good I might make it this sat. Could you make it this sat? Id really love the girls impression of it.

Have I told you that the oldest son and i moved into the 1800sf shop 2 weeks ago? We out grew the 1200sf one in 2 months. Now I wonder how soon we will outgrow this one.
LOL! I've gone in a few times at 0400!!! Crazy hours there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like you said, it was way to much for me with the hours I am working. Had to step aside from the church for now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Told them when I can "Devote" more time I would get back involved in the ministry. After these crazy hours subside, I'll be an usher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Saturday might work for us, however it would be around 1130 or so. Oldest is working until around 1000 am. Would that work for you?

Did you get the cnc michine? You didn't mention the move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any need for a welder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 03-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

MD (err rescue) has a new job and is being driven like a slave. Poor guy. Only has time to play with his wood on the weekend.
LMAO!!!! That is a classic answer Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Need to send that one off to the Smithsonian[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Playing with my wood on weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMFAO!!!!!!!
I didnt catch that the first time. LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Classic isn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Did someone say sheep? lol

Hey MVQ, are you on a mill, grinder, lathe?
I can run any of them but I am buying a cnc mill today, like this one. I am also looking for a cnc lathe , and I have a manual Bridgeport mill already.
That is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See any band saws out there? I do need to get that magazine/book from you that you offered couple months ago. That is, if you still have it?

Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hey hey hey!!! How goes it??? Long time no talk eh?

So....want the run down of my life??? I recently moved out and had to start dancing professionally at night to make rent. Life is great, I just bought a new BMW and am finishing up my final semester at state. If you want, I work Wed. at City Lights, you should come check out the show. The store is still up and running and getting better everyday. Just I still make the same pay and just wasnt making the bills. So.... what else is everyone up to?

BTW...Im just kidding, none of that is true, except the store still being open....lol.
Well I was thinking about a road trip to my buddies restaurant down by brw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and then a side trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but, you blew that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........
What you talking about Willis?????

This thread is about a few guys that have quite a few common interests and can shoot the breeze with the best of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

What you talking about Willis?????

This thread is about a few guys that have quite a few common interests and can shoot the breeze with the best of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel