Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

The Holocaust never happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

There should be a faint ticking sound if you listen close. Too quiet is cause for concern as well. But when faint ticking turns more to tapping, something is amiss.

Well, at least we found what most likely happened. And that reassures me that simply having the nut tightened down to specs will keep it there to the end of time.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Well I called Webcams and cleared up how to list my core. I called KustomKraft regarding the bigbore and I think I might be looking at another option. No one answered and their answering machine picked up and stated that either they were working on a cylinder or playing in the snow (snowing again today). I am very unimpressed with their professionalism or should I say the lack of. When I send my cylinder in I want to know that people are actually working on it and not off playing in the snow or on vacation. They never seem to answer the damn phone so customer service is less then acceptable as far as I am concerned.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gforce34

The Holocaust never happened[img][/img]</end quote></div>

One of my friends likes to tell the story of a guy he knew that was caught cheating. He told his gf after he was caught, "Baby, its not what you think... Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?" LMAO. She believed him.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gforce34

The Holocaust never happened[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

One of my friends likes to tell the story of a guy he knew that was caught cheating. He told his gf after he was caught, "Baby, its not what you think... Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?" LMAO. She believed him.</end quote></div>

LOL, sounds like a keeper to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

I think I am gonna punk out on ya all and pay someone to assemble my motor! I am tired of "typing" about the turd I love so much! I wanna ride! Wasn't happining fast enough when I could walk, and the EX is just too docile or easy to ride,or sumpthing like that,, like I can fu@kin ride anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so friggen tired of looking at parts!!! May be the drugs, or the politics from earlier, but something must change!!!! So I re-hab like a good lil boy, and where do I end up? ????? Still have to work on something that I have dedicated my heart and soul to for way too long...... Screw it... This damn bike is almost as much of an obsession as my wife! She is worth it, is this thing???? I am afraid if I don't have it done I am going to bail on it....

Sorry kids, yet again, I am a babbling idiot, pain pills will do that!

Wear your helmet, chest protector, gloves, boots,etc.........

Stay in school, avoid workin in tha pool!!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer

PG my babblin buddy, hows the re-re-re hab goin. this is the third time you are sadly set back to the beginning of re-hab right. I see no punk out in payin someone to do the motor, if it keeps you out the garage to recoup and ride the turd you love when you are both patched up. I do say I am with randy, you should ask the doc to JB the screw in your knee that'll do the trick. (wink wink)

this little 89 honda 50r I scooped for a song today sure does have some pep. I had to spend a few hours gettin her running, but this thing will wheelie all day (if you got balance). I had the shop neighbors bettin how long before I flipped it. fun I say fun. the gas tank was a metal loss. I rigged it up with the 110 atc gas tank I just got cleaned out. I have a couple of projects so I might keep this one around to ride the hallways of the old grain building my shop is in. sorry I am babbling.

on that new hampshire note, that is where I always go to vacation. ya know there is a lot of truth in there motto "LIVE FREE OR DIE" I like it.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

Ya, I am like a biotch, keep changin my fool mind! We have a 85 txr 70, a fun lil wheely machine!!! still waiting to see yer pix, Fishguy!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

sorry PG I am still running this damn live disk from gentoo, I cant directly access the hard drive my pics are in. I have not had the time to toy with this computer I have at home. I could take some fresh pics and download them at the shop to post for you guys. my time schedule is so filled up right now I am lucky to get to the house before the wife goes to bed, ya'll know that sucks . I think with our different schedules I have only seen her face a total of six hours all last week. babble babble sorry.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I hate to keep getting everybody all fired up, but I just finished watching this video http://video.google.com/videop...=-1656880303867390173

I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE,,, especially the youngsters, our future leaders, watch it. Its about 2hrs and directed by Aaron Russo. It will make you think! It starts off about there being no law requiring us to pay income tax and he interviews just about everybody (including the guy that wrote the tax code) trying to find this law. Then it goes into RFID and how one day everything, including money and YOU, will have a chip embedded so they can track everything into a huge database. I don't like the future I see... This is the same thing that keeps happening with almost every empire since Rome, and maybe earlier. We saved the Germans in the 40's from all this, but if it happens again, there will be no one strong enough to save us. Educate, educate, educate! Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.

Quote from Jay Leno, "So, were in the process writing a constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give em ours? I mean think about it... Its served us well for over 200 yrs and we don't appear to be using it anymore.... so what the hell..."

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.