Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:06 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
And it's paid for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not too many people can claim that now a days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I only make payments on my wifes STS. Everything else I have a pink slip for.

Old 06-07-2006, 12:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
And it's paid for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not too many people can claim that now a days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You have to make payments when your young PS01! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thats how you own a bunch of stuff when you get old! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Daughter is graduating 8th grade and we have her party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Saturday.

So, what truck did you end up getting?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I got a '92 F350 Crew cab 4X4 with a 460(pig motor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) It has 219K on it, but the engine, tranny and brakes had been rebuilt recently. It needs shocks and a few other items. A/C for one and is in need of paint(just like my other truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) But for $3700.00 it seemed like a decent risk. It was very dirty but a day with the carpet shampooer cleaned it right up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] At least now the wife will get in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] pics
I agree with Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Very nice looking truck. Looks like you got it for a steal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Sorry Bro. I don't feel your pain. I have those cool little pink pieces of paper on all mine junk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The only thing we don't own is the wife's SUV. Have like 10 pinks in the safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] MWQ must have about 25[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Speaking of pinks, just had to send off my fees for 4 quads. That time of year again.

Old 06-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Quad Patrol

You have to make payments when your young PS01! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thats how you own a bunch of stuff when you get old! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Who you calling old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!

Old 06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Quad Patrol

The truck looks pretty clean. Not a bad deal at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Those are the before pics in his front yard. I am going to Pismo this weekend and will take more pics of it then.
Weather down at Pismo looks nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mid to upper 60's. sure beats the heat up here and down in Arizona[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 04:41 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I agree with Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Very nice looking truck. Looks like you got it for a steal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

MWQ must have about 25[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Speaking of pinks, just had to send off my fees for 4 quads. That time of year again.
That is very close indeed! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Im getting ready to send in a few myself!

Old 06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Who you calling old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!
I was talking about myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], but feel free to add yourself any day now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Weather down at Pismo looks nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mid to upper 60's. sure beats the heat up here and down in Arizona[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It should be nice. Im sort of worried about the river but Im going in at low tide anyway.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel