Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: Trasher
Hello???????? anyone here??? (knocks on computer screen) Hi there (blows dust of thread)

I know everyones busy but this is crazy
that's the beauty of "our" PSD thread creator, we only speak when we have something to say; not just to pad our posting #s.

is your counter Corian? sounds like you've pretty well got a full-on reno nearing completion. anyone wanna help me re-construct a couple of barns?
I can draw the plans. Unless they do these @ss backwards up there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: nedflanders
Hello???????? anyone here??? (knocks on computer screen) Hi there (blows dust of thread)

I know everyones busy but this is crazy
that's the beauty of "our" PSD thread creator, we only speak when we have something to say; not just to pad our posting #s.

is your counter Corian? sounds like you've pretty well got a full-on reno nearing completion. anyone wanna help me re-construct a couple of barns?
I can draw the plans. Unless they do these @ss backwards up there.
actually, they were horse shelters. and they were built bass-ackwards by an IDIOT, that's why they went over in the wind! no sheathing or cross-bracing to tie it all together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

I just got finished with the kids Bathroom. What a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Painting, cabinet, counter top, mirror, shower reno, etc.
I thrashed on that thing all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 08:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Good Morning Ford Truck owners!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun Trasher. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

I just got finished with the kids Bathroom. What a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Painting, cabinet, counter top, mirror, shower reno, etc.
I thrashed on that thing all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I've gotta bathroom reno to do for my sister-in-law for payment for my daughter staying with them to finish the school year. I was going to pay someone else to do the gyproc.. then do the rest.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:48 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Damm dusty in here!!

I sure hope everyone is having a good time and not working their butts off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Damm dusty in here!!

I sure hope everyone is having a good time and not working their butts off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm sorry to say that I'm working my butt off. I even turned down 3 free rounds of golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so I could work. Didn't even hit the range lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Why can't Warren Buffet front me a couple of million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] He would never even notice it gone but I sure would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 10:42 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I'm sorry to say that I'm working my butt off. I even turned down 3 free rounds of golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so I could work. Didn't even hit the range lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Why can't Warren Buffet front me a couple of million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] He would never even notice it gone but I sure would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im sorry to hear that Trasher, Im getting sick of working suddenly and might take a couple of extra days next week. If you'ed like Ill take a day off for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's been so crazy lately I might not go on my planned vacation in July[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

They want, want some more, and then want more after that. It's never enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 11:11 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Thanks for the offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's been so crazy lately I might not go on my planned vacation in July[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

They want, want some more, and then want more after that. It's never enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Its the least I can do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I wouldnt reccomend that as a regular practice. Time can never be replaced. You can always make more money. I have canceled vac plans before and always regretted it later. Working for a living is a highly overrated way to spend your time.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel