Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Good LORD Pismo is a MADHOUSE on the 4th.

and the wimmins!!!!11 OMGWTFBBQ!11!!1

But i didnt do anything exiting.. haha

Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Quad Patrol

We had a safe and sane[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 4th of July[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nothing special.

Kids and I went scouting above Strawberry Saturday. Went up towards Beardsley and Donnell Lake. Took us an hour to go 7 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] daughter did pretty good 4 wheeling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
These tires are awsome that are on there now.. Im sure if theyre aired down i wouldnt have any problem anywhere out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
My oldest son airs down the street tires on his GMC silverado 2wd truck to 8psi and goes any where he wants to. Out into the dunes/sand Hiway at Pismo is not a problem for him. He has even stopped to help out guys in 4wd trucks. Im guessing those guys dont know how to drive.
The key to moving in the sand is keeping those tires floating on the top.

Old 07-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Starting Saturday I won't be around either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Going to Lake Tahoe for the week, just to kick back fer a while[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Seems like the place to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Had 3 separate friends head up that way over the last couple of weeks. You headed up 395?

Old 07-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, good thing you gave that beast a tune up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Might need the power to get yourself away from them fires on the west side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2006, 09:11 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
MWQ, good thing you gave that beast a tune up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Might need the power to get yourself away from them fires on the west side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No foolin!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was wondering why Ive been sort of coughing for the last few days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] and they closed Frank Raines too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

No foolin!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was wondering why Ive been sort of coughing for the last few days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] and they closed Frank Raines too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I've been noticing a large amount of fires around town this year. Had one up north close to lake that had smoke running along the hills forever. Haven't seen the news, where's everything burning at? Along the I-5 corridor? No clue where Frank Raines is. Just know its up there somewhere (always thought it was east of 99...guess not.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-12-2006, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

I bet you will see Frank Raines closed until the first rains[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] @ major fires up there within a week of each other. I've been in the area this on is burning at, very tough terrain to negotiate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I've been noticing a large amount of fires around town this year. Had one up north close to lake that had smoke running along the hills forever. Haven't seen the news, where's everything burning at? Along the I-5 corridor? No clue where Frank Raines is. Just know its up there somewhere (always thought it was east of 99...guess not.)
Frank Raines is 17 mile west of I-5/Patterson. If you've gone past Sperry and I-5 you've passed the exit to the park and to Diablo Grande, which where this fire is threatening[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We had ash in town today and we're about 30 miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Frank Raines is 17 mile west of I-5/Patterson. If you've gone past Sperry and I-5 you've passed the exit to the park and to Diablo Grande, which where this fire is threatening[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We had ash in town today and we're about 30 miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Guess I missed the sign the few times I've been up the 5 that way. Usually I was hauling @ss to get up to Tracy because they needed something up there. Or I saw the sign, but have since forgotten in my feeble old age.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel