Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Some snow on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] means it's cooler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then down here in the valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Basically, NASA sent up a probe to catch this comet that will pass like 80 million miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This probe will release another probe, that is suppose to land on the comet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then, NASA will detonate a bomb that is suppose to be visible from earth on the Western Hemisphere. This is suppose to happen on July 3 at 2300 hours our time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They say you might need a telescope to see it. Depending on what the comet is made of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] depends on the size of the blast/crater it will create[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When I heard this, for some reason Ithought of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Knowing you had a telescope and are at a nice elevation, with clear dark skies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
THanks. Im gettin info on it right now. Gotta find out its "address"... It might just be a good reason to get the scope out.

Old 06-30-2005, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

Some snow on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] means it's cooler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then down here in the valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yup. I was up doing some wheelin today and will be back up there tomorow. 60s-70s rocks!

Old 06-30-2005, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

60-70's sounds perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How's the dust? Love to ride my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not that I mind riding in dust, especially when in a Jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

60-70's sounds perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How's the dust? Love to ride m quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Really dusty. Unless youre in the snow or in a river. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Let's see how long it takes b&rw to come visit us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He probably checked out the last posts in the Spin Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
60-70's sounds perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How's the dust? Love to ride m quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Really dusty. Unless youre in the snow or in a river. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What elevation is the snow at? I'm sure with this heat we're getting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it must be melting pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I've been there. Do you know what happened? And Driving a F150 Supercrew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Our sups drive crown vics just like us. Except maybe not as marked up. Now a days, each dept. must have a policy in place. Only way you can really be immune from law suits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, they still happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Local agency up here has a 3 minute pursuit policy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now, the bad guys just head to the city limit sign[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I can't remember. I know they said at the time what he was being pursued for. I think Fresno PD was looking for him as he did something there. Then he crossed into Clovis and was spotted. I think the two PDs communicate when looking for people. I know I see the FPD Ghetto Bird flying over Clovis on a regular occasion. Anyways....

They now have 2 SuperCrews. One is a Pre-04 and the other is an 04 I think with the new paint scheme (Black, white doors and stylized mountains New Car Design). The new one has a cap with a rear window, no side windows. I'm assuming they carry a ton of stuff in them. Darnit, can't find a pic of one. Truck was approved for purchase on 11/6/2000. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
What elevation is the snow at? I'm sure with this heat we're getting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it must be melting pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Right around 7000 or so and higher.. It is melting pretty rapidly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

And hes here. lol

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel