Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I don't know how many gangsta rapping 'Shee owners have visited FBK, but, if they see me and are deterred, then, I've done my job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yo Yo Yo Rescue Dude- I own a 'shee bro and happen to like Fat Joe, Dre, and Snizzle snoop doggie dogg. Too bad I'm a bald 48 yr ol fart!

Funny short story about the above: I was getting my third amp installed in my Surburban and I was talking to the salesman. He asked me what type of music I liked so I told him. He about fell off his chair. Probably thought I was kidding. The installer took the 'Burb in back to install the amp (and a set of 3 "12 subs). The saleman & I were watching and listening to him back there because they had a monitor near the counter. When he fired up the stereo to adjust the amps and I had some of that fine music playing (illegally downloaded of course) he started cracking up. He couldn't believe that I really liked that rap cr@p...........[img]i/expressions/fa...ll-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Man 'oh man

You have that much problem trying to purchase something? What the after sale service going to be? Can you find a local company to work with.
We've had our Dell for about 4 years now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And I can only say good things about them. When I had to call their customer service[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They were very polite and helpful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And I think I even talked to someone in India too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But, I agree, if your service is this hard, to get a computer or in your case 2 of them. What would the service be like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Can only speculate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I can only think, you go the wrong people and I would continue fighting up the chain. Dell's are worth it IMO.

Plus, I want my 6% sales commission for sticking up for them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver

I don't know how many gangsta rapping 'Shee owners have visited FBK, but, if they see me and are deterred, then, I've done my job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yo Yo Yo Rescue Dude- I own a 'shee bro and happen to like Fat Joe, Dre, and Snizzle snoop doggie dogg. Too bad I'm a bald 48 yr ol fart!

I had some of that fine music playing (illegally downloaded of course) he started cracking up. He couldn't believe that I really liked that rap cr@p...........[img]i/expressions/fa...ll-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I just can't get into that stuff. And I just can't envision, a 48 year old fart, dressed like Snoop Doggy Dog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, I would love to follow him around, as he is videoing Girls Gone Wild X[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Imagine some of the things he must see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I have to admit, Snoopy did a good job of impersonating Huggy Bear, in Starsky and Hutch. Even though the movie itself had a little bit, to be disired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Cool car though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Creator is a 48 yr old freak! lol. so creator you have and Bone Thugs E1999 eternal? of course you have your silly lil white boy Eminem and if your bumpin you cant bump without Short dog (Too Short)

Old 09-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Did you start the rap thing when Vanilla Ice was "in"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Eminem, I never heard of him until he won some awards. Then, I asked myself, Why would he win anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]His music $uck$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know, that's my opinion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and no one asked me to vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL MD your a real piece of work. Us Kuntry Boys gotta stick togetha. I think ive wore out my tim cd. time for a new one. lol that thing has played thru about 200 times in the past monthish. lol And i like it more everytime thru.

Old 09-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LOL MD your a real piece of work. Us Kuntry Boys gotta stick togetha. I think ive wore out my tim cd. time for a new one. lol that thing has played thru about 200 times in the past monthish. lol And i like it more everytime thru.
Thank You, I do my best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo, I hear what your saying. I can't tell you how many times I've hit the replay button to hear the songs over and over again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Sometimes, 4-5 times, turning it louder each time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And on the awards and poll thingy? No one ever asked me for my "vote"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] so, therefore, I don't take what they say seriously[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]:

Old 09-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Oh its ok MD we all know that cracker wigger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] oops did i just say that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Eminem dont deserve no awards cuz he aint a good influence on the children. however he is pretty funny and he is pretty talented to be able to just flow nonsense like that. shhhh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I have all his cds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Quad Patrol

ok, I WON"T TELL ANYONE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The wife bought kid rocks CD, the one where he sings the song with Sheryl Crow, I think it's pictures. Anyways, she loves that song, and it is, a nice duet. Anyways, she buys his cd and I think it's a waste of $13.00 or whatever it is. She listens to about 3 seconds to each song before, the one song she bought it for, comes on. Man, that was a waste of money. I can't even tell you, where that cd is. Might just be sitting on the shoulder of Hwy 99[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

my favorite part of The Last Boyscout with Bruce Willis and Damon Wyans is when the bad guys caught Bruce Willis and they're torturing him. Bruce is naturally tough, cool and cracking one-liners during the process. The bad guy says "you think you're so cool But I'm gonna make you scream!". Bruce replies, "You wanna see me scream, play rap music".

I HATE IT!! It's not music, it's a swearing-to-a-dance-beat contest. Creator, creator, creator... whud da madda fo u? you should be listening to Tony Bennett or 'ol Blue Eyes music. Eeeeewwww, yuck! Rap! i'd rather have my ********* removed by Toyo with one of them there farm implements they use on the bulls, than listen to 2 chords of rap-noise (cuz it ain't music).

me?, i like a good collection of church hymns and Jim Nabors singing gospel. where do ya think i got the hi-diddley-do from? Gooooolllllyyy! Surprise, surprise!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel